LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by GHIIIrock
    I totaly disagree,aples acomplishments have been growing and becoming more popular.

Well, I'm sure you could at least admit this is because of their successful marketing schemes. Personally, I don't like Apple (if I had to choose) because they're doing exactly what Microsoft has done (and better), knocking out and whoring market share for better more innovative products that are now hard to find anywhere. That and they claim to have created a style of living (or so it seems, as they shove "i" in front of all their devices and softwares now).

Greatest example is MP3 player accessories, I have the second/ third most popular player (Sansa E200 series) and accessories and so forth are VERY scarce and limited, it angers me to find a 10 foot stretch of shelving dedicated to iPod accessories and maybe 4" towards all the other companies (Creative, Sansa, etc).

There's my bias, but I think going around Apple is a crappy company is going a bit too far, they just overplay a lot of their products.

@alwoh, it can be any sized SD card, Micro, Normal, Mini, but in the end they all have to have adapters that are the size of the normal SD cards.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by alwoh
    ok ok so let me get this you buy a microsd card then you put it in the wii (which is the microsd adapter you guys have been talking about) right?
    no, they just made it over complicated
    the micro sd is an sd card designed for phones. The microsd comes with an adapter to make it the same size as a normal sd so you can put it in computers/wii/etc.

what you want is a normal sized sd card. they are pretty cheap.
    SSBB FC: 1547-4946-7686
    A response to "Wii - DVD Compatible?"
    "I put a PS3 disc in it and the Wii wouldn't read it. WTF is this world coming to? If I buy a video game console, it better take and kind of media I want. Even if I were to dust off some of my vinyl LPs, the bastard better work."

Member #
    Friends
    4627-4261-3182-4550
    Quote Originally Posted by baseball15
    can i plug my ipod in and listen to it on the wii?
    No, but it can charge it, which is very convienant.

Now Playing
    -Sin and Punishment: Star Successor- -DJ Hero- - Goldeneye 007- -Call of Duty Modern Warfare Reflex- -Dead Space: Extraction- -Muramasa: The Demon Blade- -Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands- -Resident Evil: Darkside Chronicles- -Red Steel 2- -Monster Hunter Tri-
    Goldeneye 007 FC :1371-0470-9201
    Modern Warfare Reflex FC: 0724-1130-4548

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by 261311

Well, I'm sure you could at least admit this is because of their successful marketing schemes. Personally, I don't like Apple (if I had to choose) because they're doing exactly what Microsoft has done (and better), knocking out and whoring market share for better more innovative products that are now hard to find anywhere. That and they claim to have created a style of living (or so it seems, as they shove "i" in front of all their devices and softwares now).

Greatest example is MP3 player accessories, I have the second/ third most popular player (Sansa E200 series) and accessories and so forth are VERY scarce and limited, it angers me to find a 10 foot stretch of shelving dedicated to iPod accessories and maybe 4" towards all the other companies (Creative, Sansa, etc).

There's my bias, but I think going around Apple is a crappy company is going a bit too far, they just overplay a lot of their products.

@alwoh, it can be any sized SD card, Micro, Normal, Mini, but in the end they all have to have adapters that are the size of the normal SD cards.
    trure,but i tend to hate wallmart more
    GH3 Rocks!!!!!An Gir Rocks to!!!!!

freind codes
    GH3:455388458851
    do hugz with no drugz

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by GHIIIrock
    trure,but i tend to hate wallmart more
    You're comparing apples to oranges, they don't make or sell the same things, one are developers, the other a retailer.

Member #
    Friends
    You're comparing apples to oranges, they don't make or sell the same things, one are developers, the other a retailer.
    im not saying apples is good or bad just in my opinion of deleueding and destroying competitors i think wallmart has done more so,by the way happy new years eve everyone!
    Last edited by GHIIIrock; 12-31-2007 at 09:58 PM.
    GH3 Rocks!!!!!An Gir Rocks to!!!!!

freind codes
    GH3:455388458851
    do hugz with no drugz

Member #
    Friends
    you can plug your ipod into a 360 and play it!

oH snAP!!!! he done gone there!!

Everything in this signature except for this text was made by Wiired, he is my creator and almighty.

M'bating to Z Suit Samus Atomheart's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends

Yeah, they should really be shamed and ostracized for their commercial success with the iPod. The success is driven by the consumer, not Apple--supply and demand, dude. It also helps that they produce the best MP3 player out there (not to mention computers as well).

Member #
    Friends
    3099-0319-5478-2979
    Charging the iPod on your Wii is the only thing you can do.
    But its a nice thing to have if your too lazy to do it on the computer

CantGetAWii
    ProudWii60Owner

'I don't want to go back, I want a new day & age.'

Retired Moderator-[PM]

Brawl FC: 4682-8172-0512 [PM for add]
    Quote Originally Posted by Sumn0ob
    So all we have to do to become mods is be online all time I can do that on break which is now

Ads