LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]

Marketing prospective

Anyone see a selling point to parents being that you actually have to be active when playing this system. You will get a workout, as i have seen from a few video's and nintendo should really play upon that in a few marketing campaigns. The idea of all little kids being fat and jus sitting in room could really be blown with them using this.

I am a marketing person and i am 26, curious how you people feel, not sure of ages on here, but the fact you gotta be active and in shape to play this system how does that feel to ya?

WiiChat Member ....wiiiiiii.....'s Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    5312-7293-3513-9932
    you dont have to move your HOLE arm to play it you can still just move your wrist alone and get the same result. unless your playing some sport game and have to stand up ex:golf.

bu yeah.. it looks like less fatty's will be buying the wii

Member #
    Friends
    Nah... the 'Wiimote' is extremely light from what I've read/heard in forums/videos... and is effortless to use. When yo see ads with people wailing their arms, it's more for marketing purposes than anything... BUT on the flipside, there are games that require a little more over exaggeration to play, like Mario Ware Smooth Moves, a game of many mini games designed to get people moving and making full use of the Wiimote.
    WiiSports (obviously) / Redsteel / Excite Truck / TC:SO / Rayman RR / Wii Play / Sonic and the Secret Rings / Mad Catz Skinz

Member #
    Friends
    3808-6033-3392-6834
    Quote Originally Posted by Shauk
    Anyone see a selling point to parents being that you actually have to be active when playing this system. You will get a workout, as i have seen from a few video's and nintendo should really play upon that in a few marketing campaigns. The idea of all little kids being fat and jus sitting in room could really be blown with them using this.

I am a marketing person and i am 26, curious how you people feel, not sure of ages on here, but the fact you gotta be active and in shape to play this system how does that feel to ya?

I'm 26 as well mate and also liking the idea of getting up and playing rather than sitting for hours on end not moving! plus when playing with others being up and jumping around to play will make it so much more fun!!

Ads