LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    4103-9289-0912-7422
    I hope the headset happens. It will take online gaming on the wii to a whole other level. And this seems very plausible considering th wii was a system made to bring people together to have fun. *Crosses fingers & toes*

Member #
    Friends
    4855-3513-2198-8739
    Quote Originally Posted by Moose
    Thats 14 days, which is 336 hours, which is 20160 minutes.

In the terms of news being reported nearly instantaneously, that pretty old.
    Thank you.

I didnt knew it was that "young". :P:P You guys got me
    Tip of the day:
    A big mistake a lot of you make is that wiiware games will be free.

Wiiware is just the same like the virtual console. Its different in that it offers new games instead of old console games.

I can think of some easy games ( Like tetris and some other in that direction ) that can be free but the majority will cost money.

Member #
    Friends
    6277-9684-7412-8057
    doesnt the wii use bluetooth for the controllers? if so would be brilliant if nintendo set it up so you could use your mobile phone handsfree kit

Member #
    Friends
    1606-9696-7776-6446
    Quote Originally Posted by cyberzomby
    Thank you.

I didnt knew it was that "young". :P:P You guys got me

Anytime. I got your back
    EA Persona: JohnPetrucci
    BWii FC: 210 568 264 047 PM me if you add me

Newest Wii Purchase: Wii Zapper/Links Crossbow Training, Super Mario Strikers Charged

Member #
    Friends
    6636-1630-0874-1365
    Seriously Nitendo has to start and "getserious about online play". Its the next generation and they are being surpassed by their handheld counterpart because DS has online voicechat and the wii doesnt.
    Arguing Over The Internet Is Like Participating In The Special Olympics, Even If You Win You Are Still Retarded.
    Super Smash Bros Brawl:
    2320-5790-2320

Mario Strikers friend code:
    494028-363289

Member #
    Friends
    4496-9128-1304-3457
    I mentioned this many times in the past month. The question is which game will they implement voice chat? When will the feature be added? The only clue we have is within 2008.

The down side is in that same interview he said no online VC. At least for now. From a business perspective it would keep people from buying one VC game like Mario Kart, and living on it for whole years. The downside is people are now less likely to buy the 2 player games. He wants to maintain the integrity of VC, but the fact is features like X-band and Sega's online network existed in the SNES days. So in the long run it's only a mistake to ignore this feature. X-band had over a million owners during it's run, despite it's akward payment features.

Member #
    Friends
    1606-9696-7776-6446
    Quote Originally Posted by sagema
    I mentioned this many times in the past month. The question is which game will they implement voice chat? When will the feature be added? The only clue we have is within 2008.

The down side is in that same interview he said no online VC. At least for now. From a business perspective it would keep people from buying one VC game like Mario Kart, and living on it for whole years. The downside is people are now less likely to buy the 2 player games. He wants to maintain the integrity of VC, but the fact is features like X-band and Sega's online network existed in the SNES days. So in the long run it's only a mistake to ignore this feature. X-band had over a million owners during it's run, despite it's akward payment features.

I don't understand why people want online VC. the games are fine just the way they are (well, most). they don't need to be put online to play each other. Maybe a leaderboard of scores, but not to play online on Mario Kart 64.

And why would it hurt the sale of 2 player games? My nephew and I love playing two player VC games. I don't understand why companies are going away from split screen game play. Yeah, it makes your screen smaller, but you can play with people you are actually sitting next to, and trash talk is kept within the 2-6 feet between you and your buddy.

Multiplayer games are ment to bring people together, why should it be left strictly for online play now? that doesn't make sense.

Newest Wii Purchase: Wii Zapper/Links Crossbow Training, Super Mario Strikers Charged

Member #
    Friends
    4855-3513-2198-8739
    Quote Originally Posted by Moose
    Anytime. I got your back
    haha great! To make sure you do I just gave you 1 rep :P :P

( just for the whole joke/situation :P )

All I can say about the voice chat is that I want 2 things:

MUTE BUTTON! Seriously! have you seen that halo movie where one guy named himself gayboy? All the reactions he got..........

2nd: Make it so it works with the older games. This would be nice but Ill be just as glad as we get a headset in one point in time
    Tip of the day:
    A big mistake a lot of you make is that wiiware games will be free.

Wiiware is just the same like the virtual console. Its different in that it offers new games instead of old console games.

I can think of some easy games ( Like tetris and some other in that direction ) that can be free but the majority will cost money.

Member #
    Friends
    1606-9696-7776-6446
    Quote Originally Posted by cyberzomby
    haha great! To make sure you do I just gave you 1 rep :P :P

( just for the whole joke/situation :P )

All I can say about the voice chat is that I want 2 things:

MUTE BUTTON! Seriously! have you seen that halo movie where one guy named himself gayboy? All the reactions he got..........

2nd: Make it so it works with the older games. This would be nice but Ill be just as glad as we get a headset in one point in time

Haha, are you bribing me? ...I accept your bribe... :-p

And yeah, i agree. Mute button is a MUST

Member #
    Friends
    6636-1630-0874-1365
    Ok we arent getting voicechat, everyone knows this or just isnt accepting the fact

plus my next post is my 1000th. I dont know what to post it on.
    Arguing Over The Internet Is Like Participating In The Special Olympics, Even If You Win You Are Still Retarded.
    Super Smash Bros Brawl:
    2320-5790-2320

Mario Strikers friend code:
    494028-363289

Ads