LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 54
  1. #1
    Wii launch Owner elmo_999's Avatar
    Member #
    5211
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    BC (go nucks and lions)
    Posts
    1,207
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]

    Wii Stolen... CRAP!!!!

    My new years eve was goin pretty well. My family was at a house down the street we did the usual traditions (watched the ball drop, watched some fireworks) when my little brother called from a friends house (he borrowed my moms cell phone) that Price's alarms called the phone saying that an alarm was triggered. My dad and my friends dad went up to my house and just missed catching him. He booked it up the street with stuff under his jacket. I sprinted up there shortly after. We went in the house to notice that our alcohal cabinet had been raided but then dropped and my wii had been taken along with one wii-mote, 2 chuks and a classic controller. GH3 was in the disc drive and the guitar controller (with a remote inside) was left beside my couch untouched. With the exeption of the game in the drive the rest were left in the rack across the room. So yeah. the cops came and deployed a dog around the area but found nothing. The dumbass left his tools behind so the cops took those and some dropped bottles for evidence. I took the serial # off the wii box and will be taking that to the local pawn shops. BTW: he left the sensor bar behind. The jerk can have fun playin without that. Hopefully its found. I guess my cube's gonna start seeing more attention. Well this sucks. And i got the wii the day it came out and registered it. Is the warranty still goin?

    Edit Jan.12
    Well guys (and gals). I decided not to give my serial # to pawn shops because the police said that pawn shop owners are jerks and that they will hold stolen stuff in the back and then put it out for sale after people stop looking just to make money. I came home and my mom greeted me with a new one. We were just given some money by my grandpa so they bestowed it upon me for a new wii. Of course i would rather my old one because of all the save files and stuff but whatever. It might be kinda fun to dust off SMG and LoZ:TP again. Ill try to get it online soon and play with some of you chaps. Once again thanks to all of the members who gave me their sympathy. Gracias.
    Last edited by elmo_999; 01-12-2008 at 01:13 AM.

  2. Ads


  3. #2
    Waluigi's #1 Fan! FRuMMaGe's Avatar
    Member #
    8705
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    England
    Posts
    2,966
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    2482-6460-3144-9934
    Quote Originally Posted by elmo_999
    My new years eve was goin pretty well. My family was at a house down the street we did the usual traditions (watched the ball drop, watched some fireworks) when my little brother called from a friends house (he borrowed my moms cell phone) that Price's alarms called the phone saying that an alarm was triggered. My dad and my friends dad went up to my house and just missed catching him. He booked it up the street with stuff under his jacket. I sprinted up there shortly after. We went in the house to notice that our alcohal cabinet had been raided but then dropped and my wii had been taken along with one wii-mote, 2 chuks and a classic controller. GH3 was in the disc drive and the guitar controller (with a remote inside) was left beside my couch untouched. With the exeption of the game in the drive the rest were left in the rack across the room. So yeah. the cops came and deployed a dog around the area but found nothing. The dumbass left his tools behind so the cops took those and some dropped bottles for evidence. I took the serial # off the wii box and will be taking that to the local pawn shops. BTW: he left the sensor bar behind. The jerk can have fun playin without that. Hopefully its found. I guess my cube's gonna start seeing more attention. Well this sucks. And i got the wii the day it came out and registered it. Is the warranty still goin?
    The warranty is expired, but even if it wasn't you still couldn't get another.

    It's hard to find a warranty that covers theft and loss, because they are so easy to fake.

    Bad luck man

    -=Join The Waluigi Fan Club=-

    Spoiler Alert!



    52 Members and still growing!


  4. #3
    No.1 Smurf Wii_Smurf's Avatar
    Member #
    6200
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Manchester
    Posts
    3,952
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    I don't think it covers theft. You'll need to send proof if it does.
    Sorry your Wii got stolen dude. The dude who stole it must've watched you all leave the house that night or it was lucky for him to choose your house.
    Really you should've chased him, With all that stuff he'd been slow



    No Longer Have A Wii


  5. #4
    Cogito Ergo Sum JAKE196's Avatar
    Member #
    34237
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Williamsburg, VA (U.S.A.)
    Posts
    1,720
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    If you registered you Wii at Nintendo.com your warranty is still good. . . did you?

    EDIT: Yeah not sure if it covers theft no idea. . .
    Wii games: Super Mario Galaxy, Metroid Prime 3, Resident Evil 4, Zelda TP, SSX: Blur, Excite Truck, The Godfather, and Mario Kart Wii
    PC games: Call of Duty 4, Halo 1, UT3, F.E.A.R., and The Orange Box.
    PS3 games: Ratchet and Clank F.T.O.D., Resistance 2, Wipeout HD, and MGS4.

  6. #5
    Waluigi's #1 Fan! FRuMMaGe's Avatar
    Member #
    8705
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    England
    Posts
    2,966
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    2482-6460-3144-9934
    Quote Originally Posted by Wii_Smurf
    I don't think it covers theft. You'll need to send proof if it does.
    Sorry your Wii got stolen dude. The dude who stole it must've watched you all leave the house that night or it was lucky for him to choose your house.
    Really you should've chased him, With all that stuff he'd been slow
    You seem to know alot...

    Where were YOU on New Years Eve!!!

    -=Join The Waluigi Fan Club=-

    Spoiler Alert!



    52 Members and still growing!


  7. #6
    No.1 Smurf Wii_Smurf's Avatar
    Member #
    6200
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Manchester
    Posts
    3,952
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    At my mums house getting wrecked
    I know this cause our shed got robbed once. Managed to take our Dryer lol but He'd watched us for a couple of nights to see when we went to bed etc cause I didn't get much sleep that night and he took it during the couple of hours I was in bed.



    No Longer Have A Wii


  8. #7
    ミュージック Gikoku Harakami's Avatar
    Member #
    36386
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    どこかに日本でか。
    Posts
    1,180
    Friends
    29
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    I remember reading an article about a kid who's Wii was stolen, and he chased the thief down, and beat the crap out of him...got his Wii back too.

    Sorry to hear about your loss, man. Hopefully they'll be able to track him down for you.

    Gikoku ハラカミ
    --------------------------

    --------------------------
    Don't think. Feel...
    It's like a finger pointing to the moon.
    Don't concentrate on the finger or you'll miss all that heavenly glory.
    ~Bruce Lee, Wing Chun.


  9. #8
    The "Real" Tech Support Clarke's Avatar
    Member #
    36137
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    224
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    4185-4226-9233-5237
    Quote Originally Posted by FRuMMaGe
    The warranty is expired, but even if it wasn't you still couldn't get another.

    It's hard to find a warranty that covers theft and loss, because they are so easy to fake.

    Bad luck man
    You must really suck at math if you think the Warranty is expired.

  10. #9
    No.1 Smurf Wii_Smurf's Avatar
    Member #
    6200
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Manchester
    Posts
    3,952
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Quote Originally Posted by Clarke
    You must really suck at math if you think the Warranty is expired.
    Why it lasts a year

    Although he did say he registered it which means It's still good for another year



    No Longer Have A Wii


  11. #10
    Resident Evil Fan Tjharwin's Avatar
    Member #
    10323
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Cambridgeshire, UK
    Posts
    157
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    1411-7270-4122-1402
    Thieves are such retards these days. If you're gonna break the law and steal stuff, at least do it right! I mean, your stolen Wii is virtually worth so much less without the sensor bar, and the guitar hero 3 game is worth nothing without the controller, as there were no previos guitar hero games on the Wii to have bought a controller with. No one will buy it on it's own.

    I swear, if I was a thief, I'd do things right. Sorry for your loss man....

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Search tags for this page

find stolen wii with only console id
,
how to find stolen crap
,
nintendo wii stolen can it be locked
,

our crap was stolen

,
ourcrapwasstolon
,
pawn shop stolen wii
,
stolen wii left sensor bar
,

what crap was stolen

,
what crap was stolen?
,

who stole our crap

,
who stole ur crap?
,
wii stolen back up
Click on a term to search for related topics.