LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    That Cat is a Mess Messykitty414's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Ok scratch what I said earlier here is what my Wal-Mart is doing, I'm in a medium town I guess, They said that there will be a minimum of 20 per store. They said call early on Saturday and ask about the line. Then show up and wait in the electronics section. At 11:00 Pm they are handing out numbers and then at 12:01 when your number is called you just walk up and get your system. This is only for 24/7 walmarts, but maybe it can help you with other stores

2. Ads

WiiChat Member yankeesrule13251's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    there is another walmart like 30 minutes ago from me... I dont have my lisence yet but soon but i still cant drive that late. That walmart is a 24/7 walmart, i assume they r doing a midnight launch but my parents said No, they are not taking me there to get it.. I work till 11 so i should go right there but they wouldnt take me..

Member #
    Friends
    riots for the 360?! because they were under produced there guy. The Nintendo crowd is much calmer, mostly older peeps like me, and younger kids. A few pimples in the crowd sure, after many midnite launches precautions will be made. Costco WILL get wiis just not putting them out on the 19th.Thats why I shop at sams club business member...I get in 2 hours before everyone else does.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by yankeesrule13251
    I called costco and they are not getting the wii. Walmart, the guy said last year for the 360 there were riots and a lot of people. So my mom isnt crazy of me going there ( too dangerous). best buy near is me going to be packed, its in a mall and people are camping out 2 days before release.... Same with target. That leaves me with no wii and it will probably be the same if the next shipment comes in near x-mas.... I would do ebay because its worth it but my parents arent crazy about spending a extra $200. ( which i volunteered to pay for since the wii is a b-day gift from october).............. Help, any ideas?!?
    Well when launch day comes around, hit me up with a PM if you don't get one, and if I have an extra one I'll sell it to you for about 100 more.

My 2 bros and I are all splitting up at 3 different stores and camping out. If we all get 1 I'll sell one on ebay for big profit, keep one, and sell the other one to you (if I get it of course).

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by yankeesrule13251
    that wouldnt work lol..... so the stores are getting more in Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday? Thats still hard considering i have school..... This really really sucks..... Costco was my best shot and so was walmart, but today both stores killed me.............
    Well... unless the American warehouses are different from the Canadian one's, I really don't see why they wouldn't be getting the systems.

I work for a Canadian warehouse and we WILL be getting them on launch day.

I have a list showing each warehouse and how many units they will be receiving. Check out my blog: Nintendo Wii - Canuck Edition

Also, some of you asked me to check out if I can get a list for the American warehouse and I will be doing that on thursday.

art
    Member #
    Friends
    Eric your just going to have to be patient....

Unofficial WiiChat Helper Link_of_Hyrule's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    7114-5214-3386-2022
    do what i was going to do stay up till the 19th and buy it online

Please PM me before adding me!

Member #
    Mormonville, Utah XBL GamerTag: sheise PSNID: sheise
    Friends
    8354-0173-2009-5422
    Just pay someone to get it for you. Or tell your parents to screw off and go get one anyway.
    ++++++[>++++++++++<-]>+.<+++[>++++<-]>+.<+++++[>+++++++<-]>++.++++.<+++[>---<-]>--.<+++++[>----------<-]>--------.<+++++++++++++[>++<-]>.<+++++[>+++++<-]>.<++++[>++++<-]>+..<++[>----<-]>-.<++[>+++++<-]>.

Ads