LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    WiiChat Member yankeesrule13251's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]

I dont think i am getting a wii form a lone time ( not Happy!)

I called costco and they are not getting the wii. Walmart, the guy said last year for the 360 there were riots and a lot of people. So my mom isnt crazy of me going there ( too dangerous). best buy near is me going to be packed, its in a mall and people are camping out 2 days before release.... Same with target. That leaves me with no wii and it will probably be the same if the next shipment comes in near x-mas.... I would do ebay because its worth it but my parents arent crazy about spending a extra $200. ( which i volunteered to pay for since the wii is a b-day gift from october).............. Help, any ideas?!?

2. Ads

That Cat is a Mess Messykitty414's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Sounds like your out of luck. Although the 360 had a lot fewer consoles available at launch. I don't think there will be huge riots considering all the stores learned from last year. Some one was killed because of a 360. But since most 24/7 walmarts are getting a minimum of 30 systems there really isn't much to worry about

Member #
    Friends
    mine isnt 24/7 and where i live, i would be surprised to get limke 10, i dont live in a HUGE area, but decent enough..... The guy said, it was bad last year so and they are not sure if they are going to open early but for know its 7am.. i planned on going at 2am, but if its first come first serve and no specific line, i would get run over. and my mom doesnt want me to go if its going to be crazy........... I would pay 550 on ebay. 300 from my parents (b-day gift) and i would pay the rest....I work so it wont kill me financially.

the guy below- HES BACK!! Wiitime's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    1405-1695-6567-5492
    that really sucks, do ur parents care if u get this or not??? Maybe they need some facts to encourage them how sweet the wii is. Ebay is a lot of money but if you cant get one, it might be your only option and prices would increase after release i think..... Any one agree, that ebay might be the only way if u cant get 1 frm any stores?????

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiitime
    that really sucks, do ur parents care if u get this or not??? Maybe they need some facts to encourage them how sweet the wii is. Ebay is a lot of money but if you cant get one, it might be your only option and prices would increase after release i think..... Any one agree, that ebay might be the only way if u cant get 1 frm any stores?????
    I don't really think so, I mean 4 million world wide by Christmas and 2 million for North America, that should be enough to almost satisify everone's need. And they are shipping Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday as long as you persist you can get one

Member #
    Friends
    4532-8683-6668-7765
    Unlucky i guess I'm camping out at Walmart (24/7 store)

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by COLDshiver
    Unlucky i guess I'm camping out at Walmart (24/7 store)
    Hey so am I, Hooray for indoor 24/7 stores, I don't have to sleep in the cold

and just tell your mom that there will be many people around and that you know self defense. But, it still may not work

Member #
    Friends
    that wouldnt work lol..... so the stores are getting more in Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday? Thats still hard considering i have school..... This really really sucks..... Costco was my best shot and so was walmart, but today both stores killed me.............

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by yankeesrule13251
    that wouldnt work lol..... so the stores are getting more in Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday? Thats still hard considering i have school..... This really really sucks..... Costco was my best shot and so was walmart, but today both stores killed me.............
    No Sunday, Monday and Tuesday, and there may be another shipment sometime in December most likely after it has released everywhere else, but there may not be a second release at all

Member #
    Friends
    this sucks!!!! then ebay might have to be my last resort then.. but my parents refuse to let me. I would even pay for the rest.... And the price will increase after launch..My dad seems to think, he can walk in to a walmart and pick it up... No matter how i tell him its going to be sold out, he wont listen to me.

Ads