LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]

anyone else have this problem...plz help (back 2 front)

ive had my wii for just over a year now and about a month ago i took my wiimotes to a friends place and we were playing there wii.....it was in quite a small room and on 2 or more occassions it got smacked onto a chandolier. we played for hours on end after and there was nothing rong with the remote(this is the only thing i can think of that wrecked it) when i got home i played for a bit n it worked fine. but recently it stopped working. there is a small crack next to the sensor but it worked neway. now all the motion is back to front with the motion sensor wich is gay. it works with wii play fine and lets u do menus n stuff, but in games like mario n sonic olympics and mario party 8 the little hand u use to select stuff is upside down. n i went into the wii setting n went to sensor to see if it was not working in there and everything was back to front......i seriously need help

Member #
    Banned by Syntax for no reason, all subscribed threads and own started threads deleted by Syntax
    Friends
    4237-4091-4421-2313
    You should get a new wiimote, but why waste money. I occasionally get the back to front thing, i know the wii mote's front sensor cover is very sensitive to light, try playing in the dark, then you'll know for sure its a light problem.
    This is one probable cause, keep us posted!
    ----------Banned by Syntax----------

Member #
    Friends
    i triedplaying with the light off but with no success, still back to front, anoyone else have any ideas?

Member #
    Friends
    my advice is invest in a new remote, its only 40 bucks wich isnt too much.

Gamertag/PSN ID=SensesFailxWiix if you add me send me a message via console or wiichat

Member #
    Banned by Syntax for no reason, all subscribed threads and own started threads deleted by Syntax
    Friends
    4237-4091-4421-2313
    yeah sorry man, it seems like the only option, :P just don't get a second hand one, you don't know who's wii'd on it, i mean with it, plus they're sometime partly damaged too.
    ----------Banned by Syntax----------

Member #
    Friends
    they dont have any in stock anywhere n they retail on ebay for like 100 bucks

Proud Owner Of A Wii Matt's_A_Bluebird's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    7591-7050-1749-1437
    When my sencing goes back to front, I point the Wii-Mote away from the screen then back at it and shake it. That works everytime for me lol.

"Some people think football is a matter of life and death... I can assure them it is much more serious than that."

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Quote Originally Posted by ryan_stace
    they dont have any in stock anywhere n they retail on ebay for like 100 bucks
    What eBay are you using?
    http://attr-search.ebay.com/search/s...fsoo%3D2&fgtp=

Anyhow, there's always online retailers (and yes, they have stock. No idea where you're looking):
    http://video-games.pricegrabber.com/...ype=bottomline
    Quote Originally Posted by Napalmbrain (Moderator)
    Even if we can somehow keeps this place moderated, eventually the webhosting is going to lapse or something like that, and I doubt i0n's going to be around to fix it. So basically I'm encouraging everyone to migrate over to Link Removed
    Quote Originally Posted by FR. (Moderator)
    i0n just lost interest in this website. And, since no forum can run without an administrator, this forum is basically doomed. Everyone might as well join somewhere else, because if i0n doesn't pay vBulletin, the site will shut down.

Member #
    Friends
    Have you tried sitting down for about 3 minutes on the Wii Menu just playing with the cursor? Last night I did and I figured out how to inverse it to do what you've explained above, and then doing what I did fixed it as well.

(Go outside of the sensorbars range with the little hand/ cursor upside down, flip the cursor upside right outside the range and go back onto the screen).
    With much love, 261311.

Quote Originally Posted by JT.
    Maybe it's implying yoshi is an animal, and not just a mutated green prostitute mario likes to ride
    -=Join the Waluigi Fan Club=-

Member #
    Friends
    3394-7973-6134-9559
    one of miine has done that to it is broken you can point but cannot be shaken so now you cant bowl or box or anything

Ads