AHAHAHAHA

Damn nerds...

Need i go on?

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    2467-9568-4065-2325
    Who really cares what their ranking is? If they are green great! But who cares, as long as you like your games and system, that is all that matters!

Politics should NOT get in the way of games.
    Games: Wii Sports, Wii Play, Guitar Hero 3, MOH: Vanguard, Super Smash Brothers Brawl, Super Mario Galaxy
    Online Guitar Hero
    Username= hockeyrat
    code= 1203-8052-9200

PM me if you add me!

Member #
    Friends
    6873-9817-9041-2501
    Doubt anyone is going to stay away from a game console because Greenpeace says its not "environmentally friendly".

I have to say, I am pretty impressed by how little power the Wii takes though.
    Currently playing: Super Swing Golf Season 2

Games Owned: Super Mario Galaxy, Super Swing Golf Season 2, Wii Sports, Wii Play, Zelda Twilight Princess, Trauma Center New Blood, Harry Potter OOTP, Zak & Wiki, Metroid Prime 3, Big Brain Academy, Battalion Wars 2

VC Games Owned: Punch Out, Legend of Zelda, SMB 3, Super Mario World, Super Metroid

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by hockeyrat
    Politics should NOT get in the way of games.
    ESRB rating levels. Violent psychology tests. They go hand in hand my friend, as sad as this is.
    With much love, 261311.

Quote Originally Posted by JT.
    Maybe it's implying yoshi is an animal, and not just a mutated green prostitute mario likes to ride
    -=Join the Waluigi Fan Club=-

Member #
    Friends
    These are the same sorts of morons who are responsible for the Kyoto Accord. They don't consider the whole issue, but just take a random knee-jerk action, and try to look like they care the most.

(Interesting fact, The Kyoto Accord doesn't allow for Carbon Sinks. This is because it was determined that, if you account for carbon sinks, the USA has NEGATIVE carbon emisions, and would not have to cut industrial production of power usage to meet the guidelines.)

Anyway, the primary complaint is that Nintendo used too-hard of a plastic, which meant that Wii-motes that were thrown away, rather than recycled, would decay more slowly. But, of coarse, the point of using hard plastics was to make the items last longer, and reduce waste. I've thrown away Four PS2 controllers because they stopped working. I've never had a nintendo controller die like that. Even when they fall down two flights of concrete stairs, or smacked into running celling fans...
    Pokemon Diamond: Name:Sif FC:3952 3555 4891

Now Trading 1st, 3rd, & 4th gen starters, Phione, Rotom, Porygon, Dratini, Kecleon, Feebas, Castform, Tyrogue, and anything else I can breed.

Ads