LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    2826-3679-3570-3759
    I used two wiimotes when i was playing Resident Evil Umbrella Chronicles and it was amazing, took a little bit to get used to but after that it was great gameplay.
    Pure Aussie

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    Two Wiimote would be a FPS dream. So many times you wanted to shot in two different areas yet could not. You could with this set up. How would you move? Well the balance board! The anolog can be fused to the first Wii mote with so plastic. Actually if this was the case I would want the option for both controllers in a compact zapper form that is actually configurable. Which means If i want a gun handle or a stock i could just alter the shape. We also need a metal weight in the guns to give you a more gun like kick back while firing.

I wonder how long it would take them to just put a pointer in the chuck part and make it wireless? That solves every thing. And no this would be a very complicated set up so it would not sell to the tech challenged.

Shikes I'm liking that Wii mote mod! do you own that? Or is that just photo shop?

Member #
    Friends
    I like the idea of adding the pointer to the nunchuck that would make it work quite well actuall. brilliant!

Ads