Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9
    prez , you suck :p in touch with the wii's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    5767-9309-0719-3080
    they will in 2010
    its the next generation i think not just a wii 2
    they started development at the end of 2007 im sorry to say my dad has comfirmed it

Guru of everything Ninty wezeles's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    6074-3351-1151-1701
    its possibal... they would want to release near the end of the year for christmas sales int he states, i bet you it gets pushed back atleast one year though... ahh they always do..

Member #
    Friends
    3517-9799-4262-2418
    Quote Originally Posted by in touch with the wii
    they will in 2010
    its the next generation i think not just a wii 2
    they started development at the end of 2007 im sorry to say my dad has comfirmed it

as much as that might be true, unfortunately it doesn't hold a lot of weight. Not because you're lying but this is the nameless/faceless internet, which means i can claim to be the Queen of France or Tiger Woods or George W, and theres really no proof showing that i am that person, but nor is there much proof showing that i'm not that person. So typically with a claim like that people want to see it in writing with a link or reference to something they trust, i.e.-nintendo, or ign or something like that. you saying your dad confirmed it(and again, it could be completely true) basically doesn't mean dittly to most people on here. Is there any kind of proof you could show though?

kyle

I am fast. To give you a reference point, I'm somewhere between a snake and a mongoose. And a panther.
    ~Argue for your limitations,and they're yours...
    -Feel free to add my wii and send me a message and i'll add you back
    -Mario Strikers Charged: 442495 403215
    -MoH: H2 Persona- DexterMorgan114

Member #
    Friends
    5767-9309-0719-3080
    i could give you the names of the heads of the wiis development if you want or my dads name
    note if you want my dads name i will only give it for 3 mins just incase if there is any legal action
    another note i have the bussiness cards of them i can probally have them up in 2 days
    Last edited by in touch with the wii; 01-09-2008 at 11:33 AM.

Member #
    Friends
    I still wouldn't believe you. Most things can be found out through alot of research and 4 years for a new console is too fast. Not even Xbox did it in 4, they did 5.
    Mod Edit: Image removed. Some users may find it offensive and inappropriate.
    SSBB FC: ????-????-???? (New Wii, so I gotta check)
    Gamertag: T3kNi9e
    Been playing alot of WarCraft III lately, anyone up for game? Just message me, my account is the same as here and GT.

Member #
    Friends
    3517-9799-4262-2418
    Quote Originally Posted by in touch with the wii
    i could give you the names of the heads of the wiis development if you want or my dads name
    note if you want my dads name i will only give it for 3 mins just incase if there is any legal action
    another note i have the bussiness cards of them i can probally have them up in 2 days

i'm not saying that, and personally i don't much care when a new wii comes out. i'm just saying that generally people like written proof about something like this. i have no doubt that your dad is in fact vice president of that company at all. i'm just saying.

I am fast. To give you a reference point, I'm somewhere between a snake and a mongoose. And a panther.

Member #
    Friends
    5767-9309-0719-3080
    well im not employed there so im not really allowed near any documents like that.............. you will have to wait and see then
    jumpei ueki and susumu inoe are the assistant managers of development group no.5 which worked on the wii if that helps for evidence

Guru of everything Ninty wezeles's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    6074-3351-1151-1701
    i have no doubt your dads company has to have the batterys ready by 2010.. and its probably schedualed for 2010 release... but it will most likely get pushed back... they always plan to release things sooner than they get released, and they always get held back to include new inovations since conception of the original idea...

just to work out the bugs alone they need a complete finnished product for a good 6-12 months of testing and improving so if they had it finnished right now it wouldnt get realeased untill 2009... and they are just starting to get the ideas ready to protoype let alone produce it...

your dads probably working on the prototype right now, and within the next couple years they will have the finnished product set in stone.. like by 2010...

but they still have to build, test, and stockpile these units before they even reach the shelfs for sale..

ive worked in auto and electronics manufacturing and prototype.. i have never seen anything launch when they planned... you cant just push up the schedual of making something from scratch like a console... maybe a game or movie schedual can get pushed up but thats just information on a disk... not a physical piece of hardware...
    Last edited by wezeles; 01-09-2008 at 03:17 PM.

Member #
    Friends
    3517-9799-4262-2418
    Quote Originally Posted by wezeles
    i have no doubt your dads company has to have the batterys ready by 2010.. and its probably schedualed for 2010 release... but it will most likely get pushed back... they always plan to release things sooner than they get released, and they always get held back to include new inovations since conception of the original idea...

just to work out the bugs alone they need a complete finnished product for a good 6-12 months of testing and improving so if they had it finnished right now it wouldnt get realeased untill 2009... and they are just starting to get the ideas ready to protoype let alone produce it...

your dads probably working on the prototype right now, and within the next couple years they will have the finnished product set in stone.. like by 2010...

but they still have to build, test, and stockpile these units before they even reach the shelfs for sale..

ive worked in auto and electronics manufacturing and prototype.. i have never seen anything launch when they planned... you cant just push up the schedual of making something from scratch like a console... maybe a game or movie schedual can get pushed up but thats just information on a disk... not a physical piece of hardware...

yeap considering if the started desinging it now, the way technology evolves by 2009, whatever they're thinking of now would be obsolete, by 2010 it'll be archaic. and after december 21st 2012 it doesn't matter because that's when the world will end anyway

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000

lol

red plumber w/ hat! classic...

Xbox Live Gamertag: Rocketman291
    Let me know if you wanna play Call of Duty: World at War or Halo 3.

Wii60

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9

Ads