LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: wizard2art

  1. #1
    Junior Member WIZARD2ART's Avatar
    Member #
    46011
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    1
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]

    wizard2art

    Hi, I bought a wii bundle for kids at christmas, which has been working fine. The second remote, which came with the bundle, had to be sychronized before it would work, but after we did that, it worked fine. Just recently, the second remote will move the cursor and the buttons work, but it won't react to moving it in front of the sensor (swing, bowl, bat, etc.) . I've tried reseting and resincing the remote and the consol. Any Ideas?

  2. Ads


  3. #2
    Asstnt to the Rgnl Mngr smyth's Avatar
    Member #
    34898
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Brick, NJ
    Posts
    478
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    3517-9799-4262-2418
    call nintendo tech support, and another idea is to make a thread title relevant to the subject you're posting about instead of your user name.


    kyle


    I am fast. To give you a reference point, I'm somewhere between a snake and a mongoose. And a panther.
    ~Argue for your limitations,and they're yours...
    -Feel free to add my wii and send me a message and i'll add you back
    -Mario Strikers Charged: 442495 403215
    -MoH: H2 Persona- DexterMorgan114


  4. #3
    Waluigi's #1 Fan! FRuMMaGe's Avatar
    Member #
    8705
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    England
    Posts
    2,966
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    2482-6460-3144-9934
    Turn it over in your hand an use your flat palm to hit it sharply several times.

    This will work 90% of the time.

    -=Join The Waluigi Fan Club=-

    Spoiler Alert!



    52 Members and still growing!


  5. #4
    Asstnt to the Rgnl Mngr smyth's Avatar
    Member #
    34898
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Brick, NJ
    Posts
    478
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    3517-9799-4262-2418
    Quote Originally Posted by FRuMMaGe
    Turn it over in your hand an use your flat palm to hit it sharply several times.

    This will work 90% of the time.

    you are a nicer person than me


    I am fast. To give you a reference point, I'm somewhere between a snake and a mongoose. And a panther.
    ~Argue for your limitations,and they're yours...
    -Feel free to add my wii and send me a message and i'll add you back
    -Mario Strikers Charged: 442495 403215
    -MoH: H2 Persona- DexterMorgan114


  6. #5
    Junior Member bearsfan64's Avatar
    Member #
    46040
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    3
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    I have had if not this problem a very similar one. Today, I went to play my wii which i've had since christmas. In Wii Sports bowling I thought my remote was just fine because it would detect the downward motion I guess. then I went to play my little sister in tennis and I could throw the ball up but i couldn't hit it. meanwhile, she was swinging away on the other side. I switched the batteries, tried to resynch the remote, and pressed the red button on both the system and the remote. none of those worked. Then I went to baseball and my mii kept swinging without me even moving. does anybody know why this is happening or how to fix it. I would appreciate any insight. Thank You

  7. #6
    Waluigi's #1 Fan! FRuMMaGe's Avatar
    Member #
    8705
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    England
    Posts
    2,966
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    2482-6460-3144-9934
    Quote Originally Posted by bearsfan64
    I have had if not this problem a very similar one. Today, I went to play my wii which i've had since christmas. In Wii Sports bowling I thought my remote was just fine because it would detect the downward motion I guess. then I went to play my little sister in tennis and I could throw the ball up but i couldn't hit it. meanwhile, she was swinging away on the other side. I switched the batteries, tried to resynch the remote, and pressed the red button on both the system and the remote. none of those worked. Then I went to baseball and my mii kept swinging without me even moving. does anybody know why this is happening or how to fix it. I would appreciate any insight. Thank You
    Follow my advice. It is the advice given by the Nintendo helpline

    -=Join The Waluigi Fan Club=-

    Spoiler Alert!



    52 Members and still growing!


  8. #7
    Junior Member bearsfan64's Avatar
    Member #
    46040
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    3
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    I do appreciate the advice but that didn't work....of course I would be one of those 10%

  9. #8
    Junior Member bearsfan64's Avatar
    Member #
    46040
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    3
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Nevermind...It did work....THANK YOU SO MUCH!!

  10. #9
    Waluigi's #1 Fan! FRuMMaGe's Avatar
    Member #
    8705
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    England
    Posts
    2,966
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    2482-6460-3144-9934
    Quote Originally Posted by bearsfan64
    Nevermind...It did work....THANK YOU SO MUCH!!
    You are very welcome

    When I tell people that advice, I think they assume I am joking. But it really does work!

    -=Join The Waluigi Fan Club=-

    Spoiler Alert!



    52 Members and still growing!


  11. #10
    The Man on Ice 261311's Avatar
    Member #
    44037
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    993
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by FRuMMaGe
    You are very welcome

    When I tell people that advice, I think they assume I am joking. But it really does work!
    Ironically, I was one of the people who thought you were kidding I never knew that was given a green by Nintendo themselves xD
    With much love, 261311.

    Quote Originally Posted by JT.
    Maybe it's implying yoshi is an animal, and not just a mutated green prostitute mario likes to ride
    -=Join the Waluigi Fan Club=-


Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts