+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    5207-2685-9420-8549
    Quote Originally Posted by Ekiushi
    But it isn't fair! As soon as you add 'Australia' to something it gets screwed up. Eg. 'Nintendo Australia' or 'Time Life Australia.' See? Australia wants to screw us over.
    I wouldn't necessarily say that Ekiushi. Perhaps in video games or movies we get screwed up but the natural landscape and living conditions more then make up for it.

Quote Originally Posted by toomstone
    we need2 do something when i get back im writing a letter
    They would still need to read the thousands of similar letters before getting to yours. Atleast Nintendo Australia have acknowledged that we are being treated unfairly.
    Last edited by Eagles; 01-09-2008 at 05:50 AM.

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagles
    I wouldn't necessarily say that Ekiushi. Perhaps in video games or movies we get screwed up but the natural landscape and living conditions more then make up for it.
    Yes, I guess that actually is true. I guess I take that for granted though. Oh, and the NZ South Island has a better landscape. Well, in my opinion. But we got screwed over so badly with movies, video games, Time Life! American Gangster was released in America like 2 months before we got it!

Member #
    Friends
    8211-0763-7929-1645
    the comparision of America to Australia is fine but for anything else go to http://www.wiichat.com/lounge/47493-...tml#post837528 my new aussie chat thread
    I left wii-chat in the 09 disaster

Member #
    Friends
    Yea, I know how you feel. Games in Canada used to be $59-$69 and sometimes $79 depending on who was making it, and for which console. But now because of the dollar, every game I've bought has been between $19-$49. I think we [Canadians] had an advantage though when the dollar hit even because we are in the same territory. We could just order all our stuff from the US and get it shipped to Canada with minimal shipping cost. Businesses were starting to see this, and had to equalize the prices. Hopefully something will happen to put some relief on Australian prices, but who knows how long that will take.

Error Getting Statistics E7ernal's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagles
    That's very true.
    Apart from the UK of course

Strikers: 017280 524282

Ads