Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: wii or xbox

Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]

wii or xbox

hey, this is my first post n im new to this, anyway.

i got a wii for my birthday about 6 months ago but im kind of bored with the games as i want more games for the core gamer like some of the games the xbox has to offer and now im pondering over the idea of wheather to buy an xbox. is this a bad idea?

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    It depends what games you're into. Xbox games have a lot of shooters, realistic and war games. Those are the more popular ones. While Wii has creative, adventure games.

Just depends what you're looking for.
    "For remember, fear doesn't exist anywhere except in the mind"

Guru of everything Ninty wezeles's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    6074-3351-1151-1701
    yep each system depends on what you taste is... they all specialize in specific types of gameplay...

but you can always find the type of game you want on each console... it just might not be as good of quality as on another...

gotta let us know what you like and we can give you pointers on what you should look at...

Member #
    Friends
    3878-8321-2254-6089
    Ya if you like the mature games like Gears of war,call of duty get the 360 but the wii has great creativity and I beleave a better future then the 360 reamember the 360 has been out longer then the wii.And I beleave that the 360 has hit its peek.But try the 360 know what is has than make your desicion off of that.
    PSN-kingofdoom95
    XBL-FlyingM0nkey007

Member #
    Friends
    Lol everyone thinks FPS when they talk about Xbox. Here's a list of all the games on Xbox and as you will see, FPS arent even a fourth of the titles. There's alot more hardcore type games for more serious gamers.

http://forums.xbox.com/default.aspx?ForumGroupID=20

If you're wondering what games look like or how they play. Just google the name of the game and find some info. youtube is always good to look at gameplay too.

I do recommend Xbox, because Wii+Xbox is a great combo.
    Mod Edit: Image removed. Some users may find it offensive and inappropriate.
    SSBB FC: ????-????-???? (New Wii, so I gotta check)
    Gamertag: T3kNi9e
    Been playing alot of WarCraft III lately, anyone up for game? Just message me, my account is the same as here and GT.

Member #
    Friends
    well is ur just gonna get the original xbox then wii if ur gnna get 360 maybe it all depends what kinda games u like

Member #
    Friends
    theres SSBB, thats about it as far as good gamer games go.

Everything in this signature except for this text was made by Wiired, he is my creator and almighty.

Member #
    Friends
    thanks for commenting,
    i am into shooters and more mature games i guess and i have a really good friend who has an xbox and i really enjoyed great games like gears of war and halo 3, i thought they were great but im not saying the wii isnt any good, i think its pretty good and like you said it depends on your taste in games but maybe ive spent enough on gaming for the moment. i might give it a while and think about it.

Member #
    Friends
    I say the best decisions in life come on gut feelings. If your gut is saying to have sex with that sexy girl I bet you did it and you didnt regret it one bit. Same applies to gaming
    Mod Edit: Image removed. Some users may find it offensive and inappropriate.
    SSBB FC: ????-????-???? (New Wii, so I gotta check)
    Gamertag: T3kNi9e
    Been playing alot of WarCraft III lately, anyone up for game? Just message me, my account is the same as here and GT.

Member #
    Friends
    i thought they would make a good combo too, and i would like to have them both but it would put me back another £300 or so and thats a lot when you add that to the price of the wii aswell. What console do you prefer out of the three?

Ads