LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]

DDR - individual profiles?

Is it just me, or is there no way to save scores/grades per person/player with this game? It seems to me that no matter what Mode I am playing in and no matter which character I am using (Chordia or someone else), it's keeping track of the scores that anyone gets all in one place. It's not separated out by character or player or any other way. Am I missing something? I would think that like most games you should be able to save scores and grades separately and maybe even create personal profiles to link those scores to.

2. Ads

Let the Wii pwnage begin. sarasota's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    My wife and I have been playing it for awhile, awesome game, but I think that it IS limited to 1 profile, which sucks........especially with the workout mode stuff......

MOHH2 Persona: BCKaptKrunch
    Games Pwned (Sorry, Owned): Medal of Honor Heroes 2, Super Mario Galaxy, Resident Evil 4: Wii Edition, Madden '08, Mortal Kombat Armageddon, Rayman, Rayman 2, Trauma Center, Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix, Tiger Woods '08, Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess, Need for Speed Carbon, Dance Dance Revolution, Wii Sports

Ads