LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Hmmm I wonder if square enix would try the HD drive thing on the Wii like how they did on the PS2 since they now take the Wii seriously!

Waiting For Tomorrow largedarry's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    8861-8821-7046-6197
    Quote Originally Posted by WiitnessID
    Hmmm I wonder if square enix would try the HD drive thing on the Wii like how they did on the PS2 since they now take the Wii seriously!
    They would need a lot of support from Nintendo to get that too work. Since Nintendo would need to add the functionality support for a USB HDD, this would require a firmware update from Nintendo. I could easily see a square game that comes with the update on the disc, that way they are thinking of the people that don't have an internet connection.
    "There are many causes that I am prepared to die for but no causes that I am prepared to kill for." Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi

"I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am."

Quote Originally Posted by LiquidD
    I wish everyone would read the damn manual instead of posting a post about a dumbass question like the one asked in this thread.

Guru of everything Ninty wezeles's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    6074-3351-1151-1701
    im talking about MP3 players not the music format

Among techies the iPod was and for alot still is looked at as the "fad" mp3 player... with superior mp3 players on the market that offered more capabilities and even higher mp3 quality songs offered, like with microsofts Zune player, saying others would outdo iPod eventually because of its advanced features and quality
    when in the end consumers don't care nearly as much about features or high end quality as they do ease of use and popularity...
    As seen with the dominace of the iPod in the mp3 market... you dont have to be the best to be the "best"
    Last edited by wezeles; 01-11-2008 at 03:30 PM.

Member #
    Friends
    Ehh, I had something typed up with quotes of people being hypocritical n shit and blah blah blah, but I accidently closed. So im done with this thread.
    Mod Edit: Image removed. Some users may find it offensive and inappropriate.
    SSBB FC: ????-????-???? (New Wii, so I gotta check)
    Gamertag: T3kNi9e
    Been playing alot of WarCraft III lately, anyone up for game? Just message me, my account is the same as here and GT.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Remove Ads

Ads