LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    You must of did like me and didnt do any research on the console before buying. But there are still some better games than just SMG. I personally didnt even like SMG that much. RE4 was my favorite.
    Mod Edit: Image removed. Some users may find it offensive and inappropriate.
    SSBB FC: ????-????-???? (New Wii, so I gotta check)
    Gamertag: T3kNi9e
    Been playing alot of WarCraft III lately, anyone up for game? Just message me, my account is the same as here and GT.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Dubb's Wii
    So yeah, I'm sure this has been discussed here before but, I am SO BORED of the Wii right now. I got GH3 and a few other games just a couple weeks ago and just have no drive or interest in turning on my Wii right now. Does anyone else feel this way??
    I go to Best Buy, Circuit City and Gamestop and all the other retail stores and look through all the Wii games and I see still like Pets, Cooking Mama, and a bunch of trivia games. WTF is this all about?? Where are the at-least half way descent games?? Does anyone know??
    Yeah, Yeah, I know SSBB is coming soon. WHOA, big deal !! I bet if i get that and play it, I'll be bored of that in a week or two as well.
    Does anyone else out there feel the same way as me?? I am almost ready to trade all my Wii stuff for a PS3. ZZZZZZZ !!! At least I'll have a blue-ray player then. The Wii is just a dust magnet now. HELP !!! Drowning in BORDUM !!!
    I don't like the quality and selection of wii games any better that you do! I have no real solution for you.

Only thing I can suggest to you is, after some time thinking about it, is for you to do what Sovieto did and sell it and get a PS3 or 360. Or you can just get one of these machines in addition to your wii.

To everyone esle: I don't think these kinds of complaints will die down, but only INCREASE if the quality and quantity of good games don't appear on the wii soon, and from the trend I'm seeing, I don't see this happening anytime soon, and this is very unfortunate for us wii owners.

I think Netendo is gonna end up supporting it's own machine alone again.
    Last edited by romj; 01-09-2008 at 09:42 PM.

Member #
    Friends
    damn how could you already be bored of your wii
    go red sox and wii and down with the yankees and ps
    wii play
    rayman raving Rabbidds 1
    mario party 8
    playground
    wii sports

Member #
    Friends
    7500-4049-1798-0971
    Quote Originally Posted by FWELR
    I believe you have a disease called Attention Deficit Disorder. I feel sorry for you that nothing can hold your attetion for more than a few days. What, with Twilight Princess, Super Paper Mario, Corruption, Strikers, Galaxy, Heroes 2, BWii, Z-Dub, etc. on the system, as well as your precious GH3, it seems almost criminal that you could possibly be bored. My condolsences.

Sorry, that's not the case I just have a high standard for entertainment i guess. That's what happens when you work in the entertainment industry
    HAPPY HOLIDAYS FROM Dubb's Wii

a sig designed by FRuMMaGe
    Dubb's Wii : 7500 4049 1798 0971
    Guitar Hero 3 Code : 210570817462

Member #
    Friends
    3099-0319-5478-2979
    When you make these kinda threads, no matter the purpose you have to be ready for people voicing their opinions and suggesting things etc.

So I will continue down that road. You never said which games you have, developing takes time..and what we saw early on in the Wii's library were rushed games by developers trying to make good, fast money. Now many have realized the potential it has, and have started making games for it which we should see later on this year..games like Disaster Day Of Crisis etc.

And honestly, if waiting for the good games to come, and being unimpressed with what games are coming on the Wii..buy something else. There's no point complaining about one thing, when you could go out and buy another thing that may fit your interests better.

CantGetAWii
    ProudWii60Owner

'I don't want to go back, I want a new day & age.'

Retired Moderator-[PM]

Brawl FC: 4682-8172-0512 [PM for add]
    Quote Originally Posted by Sumn0ob
    So all we have to do to become mods is be online all time I can do that on break which is now

Member #
    Friends
    6069-9016-3559-6279
    Quote Originally Posted by Dubb's Wii
    So yeah, I'm sure this has been discussed here before but, I am SO BORED of the Wii right now. I got GH3 and a few other games just a couple weeks ago and just have 1.no drive or interest in turning on my Wii right now. Does anyone else feel this way??
    I go to Best Buy, Circuit City and Gamestop and all the other retail stores and look through all the Wii games and 2.I see still like Pets, Cooking Mama, and a bunch of trivia games. WTF is this all about?? 3.Where are the at-least half way descent games?? Does anyone know??
    4.Yeah, Yeah, I know SSBB is coming soon. WHOA, big deal !! I bet if i get that and play it, I'll be bored of that in a week or two as well.
    Does anyone else out there feel the same way as me??
    a.I am almost ready to trade all my Wii stuff for a PS3. ZZZZZZZ !!! b.At least I'll have a blue-ray player then. The Wii is just a dust magnet now. HELP !!! Drowning in BORDUM !!!
    1.I blame my new Vista and 360 but yeah.
    2.Those are called casual games, its Nintendo's way of sucking money out of more people than before.
    3.DBZ:BT3, Rayman 2, Super Mario Galaxy
    4.Highly highly HIGHLY unlikely.
    a.Meh. I like the 360. If you get one get KH3 or else I'll hate you.
    b.yay?

Brawl Punching Bag

Chibi Asuka!!
    ------

Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    7500-4049-1798-0971
    For the people that keep asking what games I have, here they are...

Guitar Hero 3
    Madden 08
    Mario Super Strikers
    Tiger Woods 08
    Super Mario Galaxy
    Super Paper Mario
    Wii Play
    Metroid Prime
    and a bunch of VC games
    HAPPY HOLIDAYS FROM Dubb's Wii

a sig designed by FRuMMaGe
    Dubb's Wii : 7500 4049 1798 0971
    Guitar Hero 3 Code : 210570817462

Waiting For Tomorrow largedarry's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    8861-8821-7046-6197
    The reason why the PS3 and 360 had more semi-good games in the initial year is because all the developers invested heavily in PS3 and 360 development. It took these developers a while before they started to shift to Wii game development. This is the reason why good 3rd party games aren't on the Wii. With the large install base for the Wii, we will start seeing a lot more 3rd party games developed.

So I'll say it again, I don't expect any good 3rd party games until christmas '08.
    "There are many causes that I am prepared to die for but no causes that I am prepared to kill for." Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi

"I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am."

Quote Originally Posted by LiquidD
    I wish everyone would read the damn manual instead of posting a post about a dumbass question like the one asked in this thread.

pretty hate machine™ solidkirby's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    7919-2809-6520-0629
    Totally felt the same way, dude.
    I got the Wii December 06, and by February I was bored with it. I hardly touched it at all until about October. Been playing it pretty regularly since.

I have a feeling I might get bored with it again.
    There isn't a whole lot I'm interested in this year, sans Brawl, and Mario Kart.
    I might look into a few other titles, such as HOTD, but nothing else is really peaking my interest.
    bleed the freak | oh high noon dead moon

I'm Climbin Through The Wreckage...Of All My Twisted Dreams
    ---
    MOH:H2 - wP spOokShow
    SSBB FC: 1676-3448-0430

Member #
    Friends
    Gee, no wonder why you're so bored. The holiday season came and went and all you got was Guitar Hero 3 and Super Mario Galaxy? Dude, come on. Surely there's more than just those 2 games that came out in the past few months that interest you?
    Now playing: Phoenix Wright, Picross
    Wishlist: No More Heroes, SSBB, Disaster: DOC, Fire Emblem DS, Tales of Symphonia 2
    UGa football (11-2): Sugar Bowl Champs

Ads