+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    8979-2579-5591-3390

Welcome to Wii Canada eh!

Greetings my fellow frozen Canadians!

I haven't seen a separate thread for Canadians to talk about what is going on for the Wii and our Wii channels here so welcome to our new home. Those Australians can't have an area to themselves if we can't right?

I hope to hear about people's experiences here in Canada on finding Wii's and games for it, the channels we have and those we want in the Future and the most popular Wii and VC games of Canadians.

I'll start with my Favorite Wii games... Super Mario Galaxy, Rayman Raving Rabbids and Wii Sports ( yah I know it came with it but when it is snowing outside, playing baseball and golf is a nice change ) I played Link's Corssbow Training with my sister's Zapper at her house and I'm starting to enjoy that...maybe I'll add that to my list soon.

Wii games: Wii Sports, Wii Play, Rayman Raving Rabbids, Super Mario Galaxy, Super Paper Mario, Mario Party 8, Excite Truck
    Virtual Console games: Excite Bike, Super Mario Bros 1, 2 & 3, Super Mario World, Super Mario 64, Donkey Kong Country 2, Blades of Steel, TMNT
    DS games: Brain Age 2, Big Brain Academy, New Super Mario Bros., Tetris DS, nintendogs - Dalmation & Friends, Whac-A-Mole, Puzzle Quest
    Gamecube games: 12 Games

2. Ads

WiiChat Pwner ^^ wii_girliefairie's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    8635-5610-1628-7030
    Haha, I barely read the post, but I is Canadian. ^.^

I'm a Rising star, In this forum.
    ~Join the Zelda Fan Club (ZFC)~
    Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    2429-4615-8570-1814
    i think everything here in canada is the same as us

2000 - 2007 DragonForce

Guru of everything Ninty wezeles's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    6074-3351-1151-1701
    naw you all say "eh" way too much... but you got real beer atleast... not this piss water we get in the states... besides the holy sam adams of course...

lol and
    Tim Hortons...
    my god you poor people its like instead of getting infested with starbucks like the poor folks in New York and LA did.. you pick a place that sells decent food,good coffe and awsome tim bits... for a low low price.. and then let them breed like wild fire... There are atleast 15 in Sarnia... a city of i think 20,000 people... cant go 2 blocks without seeing another one... its like you eat every meal there.. ha ha

we have 3 now in my area.. and yes im in the states... right on the Blue Watrer Bridge connecting Sarnia Ontario, to Port Huron Michigan big route... Can see Canada out my window and i visit all the time.. not sure anymore with your dollar being worth more now and your taxes still being outrageous... its cheeper to stay in the states .... wow thats almost sad... lol

anyways if you need any titles smuggled over with your new exchange rate im your man... just tell me when and where... oh and bring me a Timmys double double... eh

WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    5207-2685-9420-8549
    Hehe the Canadian Wii thread will never be able to topple the dominance of the Wii in Australia thread . Oh well I hope it lasts longer then the New Zealand one for you!

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by wezeles
    naw you all say "eh" way too much...
    Actually, we just say it to make you feel better. The people who actually say eh in Canada are the natives.

Cool on the topic. I lives in t3h Toronto area (Mississauga) and my dad got my Wii in Barrie (north of Toronto) because Toys-R-Us was selling out at a slower rate (30mins for complete buy-outs).
    With much love, 261311.

Quote Originally Posted by JT.
    Maybe it's implying yoshi is an animal, and not just a mutated green prostitute mario likes to ride
    -=Join the Waluigi Fan Club=-

Member #
    Friends
    4296-8829-9917-7024
    Nice idea Canadians are the best!!!!!!!!!!

Member #
    Friends
    0754-8677-9558-2705
    hey guys, I got my Wii not too long ago and I'm also from Canada..... Add me to ur Wii friends if u like, I have no friends on my Wii :'(

hope to see a lot more of u around.

~X
    SSBB CODE: 2878-9230-1724 name:X22

Member #
    Friends
    8979-2579-5591-3390
    Good idea to add Canadian wii members. that way our Mii's can visit without needing a passport to get onto Foreign Wii's.

I'm glad that people are enjoying this thread and I hope that we can keep it around as while we live in North America, we are not Americans.

And yes Wezeles, We enjoy Tim Hortons. You would almost think it was an election promise, "A Tim Horton's or Every Corner!"

Wii games: Wii Sports, Wii Play, Rayman Raving Rabbids, Super Mario Galaxy, Super Paper Mario, Mario Party 8, Excite Truck
    Virtual Console games: Excite Bike, Super Mario Bros 1, 2 & 3, Super Mario World, Super Mario 64, Donkey Kong Country 2, Blades of Steel, TMNT
    DS games: Brain Age 2, Big Brain Academy, New Super Mario Bros., Tetris DS, nintendogs - Dalmation & Friends, Whac-A-Mole, Puzzle Quest
    Gamecube games: 12 Games

Waiting For Tomorrow largedarry's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    8861-8821-7046-6197
    Nice to see someone else from s'toon. What do you mean no ball in winter? I play in an indoor slow pitch league, gets me active every week (to low on money to actually invest in playing hockey).

Hey Wezeles, you should buy me some computer stuff from newegg sometime, and smuggle it to me. Newegg was still a good deal when the exchange rate was $0.70 to the dollar. I'd bring you 3 double doubles for that, lol.
    "There are many causes that I am prepared to die for but no causes that I am prepared to kill for." Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi

"I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am."

Quote Originally Posted by LiquidD
    I wish everyone would read the damn manual instead of posting a post about a dumbass question like the one asked in this thread.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Ads