LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    lol so then why did you start mentioning my games?

and even then, what did that have to do with anything lol
    Mod Edit: Image removed. Some users may find it offensive and inappropriate.
    SSBB FC: ????-????-???? (New Wii, so I gotta check)
    Gamertag: T3kNi9e
    Been playing alot of WarCraft III lately, anyone up for game? Just message me, my account is the same as here and GT.

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    i got a wii now im getting a ps 3

even tho 360 got good games it will break

Guru of everything Ninty wezeles's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    6074-3351-1151-1701
    They all have Good games, and most of them support the same major 3rd party games... it really depends on your taste in games for which system you should go with. It has nothing to do with one is hardcore or not unlike what Sensefails tells ya... Hardcore only has to do with how into gaming you are not what style you like...

i honestly wish Blockbuster and companys like them still
    rented video game consoles... Back in the Day it use to be like that, you paid like 35-40 bucks and you got a console and 3-5 games for a week.. it was perfect. You could go get the console and the top 5 games play it all week and decide before you dropped 300 bucks on a system 100 bucks on controllers and 250 bucks on games...
    Im pretty sure they dont do that anymore atleast not any around here.

But the best thing to do, "if you cant justify just straight up buying all of the system" is go to a friends or even the store displays if you have to, rent a game for your friends console before you decide. Thats what i did.. ended up picking wii60, i could have got ps3 but decided to get my 52 inch HDTV instead for now.. ive got too many friends with some 32 inch or smaller SDTV and all 3 consoles ... its a joke you cant even see the great graphics you paid for.

its a big investment to get into gaming, you already have nintendo and will loose out on what you have put into it if you sell it and start again... So just go and make sure you have "the one system" before you waste your investment... If you keep popping between them because you can't figure out which one suits you best your gonna barely play anything...
    Last edited by wezeles; 01-13-2008 at 01:18 PM.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by wezeles
    It has nothing to do with one is hardcore or not unlike what Sensefails tells ya... Hardcore only has to do with how into gaming you are not what style you like
    I agree with that.

The general misconception on here seems to be that only certain games are 'hardcore', when it should actually be the player. So say there was a 10 year old girl playing Hannah Montana or something for 6 hours a day every day and a 25 year old guy playing Halo 3 for 2 hours at a weekend some would still probably say that the guy is more 'hardcore', even though the girl put in 40 hours more gaming each week.

As for the OP, i cannot understand why they are complaining about Wii games when they have only bought 4 in a year. If you only have 4 games for any console over a year the chances are you'd get bored unless youre a very casual gamer. Its like when people complain about there being only cute fuzzy games when the only games they've bought are Mario Party or stuff like that and they've never even seen the likes of The Godfather.

I'd advise keeping the Wii because there will be some great games coming (if you actually care about gameplay that is) and buy a 360 pro to go with it.

Member #
    In a TWO story igloo! I'm very lucky. It even has electricity!
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Lamar/TBD
    I wanna get an Xbox 360 as the Wii's games are basically pathetic, no work was put into them excluding galaxy and brawl. I have 4 games and a year old Wii, i really want an Xbox elite, should i bother sell it all? or save my money till next Christmas?

I'm so eager to play assassin's creed and Halo 3

How do you know brawl will be great if it isn't out yet? I say keep your wii till brawl, then if you like it then keep the wii and if you don't then sell it!
    Games: Wii Play, Wii Sports, Super Mario Galaxy, MoH:H2, Mario Strikers Charged, Links Crossbow Training, NFS: Carbon, Shrek the Third, WSOP TOC, GHIII, Endless Ocean.
    Virtual Console: Star Fox 64, Mario Bros

Ea Persona: BirdBrainer
    Msc friend code: 086013 205264. Pm me if you want an easy win!
    -=Join the Waluigi Fan Club (WFC)=-To Join, PM FRuMMaGe or AceAlabama
    Canadiens 1st in Eastern Conference! Yeehaw!

Member #
    Friends
    3054-4394-5675-1502
    Quote Originally Posted by Waky Wii
    How do you know brawl will be great if it isn't out yet? I say keep your wii till brawl, then if you like it then keep the wii and if you don't then sell it!
    Brawl will own! And besides 08 is gonna be a great year for nintendo. Brawl=cha-ching!
    Gogeta will rock you!

Member #
    Friends
    2008 dont get me wrong im a big nintendo fan but i dont think 2008 will be that great

brawl and mario kart what else are we going to get man? disaster i havent heard a word about this game

ojo
    Member #
    Friends
    7902-8664-3910-2343
    patience is the key

Carpe Diem (Seize the day)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Ads