LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    4496-9128-1304-3457
    Star Craft II shouldn't be on the list. Like Final Fantasy 13 it probably won't launch until 2009. Also that list is garbage. Half the games on it won't sell 500,000 copies. SSBB will sell more copies than MGS4 because the preorders for that game are up there with Halo 3. Ask a Gamestop employee and not big corporate USA what they think will be on that list. There are scores of games in 2008 like Lost Oddesy that will pull in real sales. Not Conan the garbage adventures that doesn't even follow the books. I'm still pissed how Eidos is pulling rank on the gaming press lately.

One market, and I mean one market will flop in 2008. That will be the MMO market. It's based of licensed games and not orignal IP. WoW will fully monopolize the market by 2008 and that will be a bad thing for their competition which wants to run off cheap rip offs and human greed. All other genres in 2008 should grow.
    Last edited by sagema; 01-12-2008 at 10:23 PM.

Member #
    Friends
    Your stupid think SCII shouldnt be on it. SC1 is almost 10 years old and still has thousands of people playing it. Also there are thousands of Diablo II and War3 players that would play it also. Along with all the WoW players that would quit for SCII. When you look at the fanbase for a Blizzard game, its not just the SC community but the whole Blizzard community, most people who own a blizzard game and play it alot own other Blizzard games.

SCII is one of the most anticipated PC games on that list IMO.
    Mod Edit: Image removed. Some users may find it offensive and inappropriate.
    SSBB FC: ????-????-???? (New Wii, so I gotta check)
    Gamertag: T3kNi9e
    Been playing alot of WarCraft III lately, anyone up for game? Just message me, my account is the same as here and GT.

Member #
    Friends
    The new phoenix wright game: Apollo justice for ds! And I think their making the finale of phoenix wright as well.

Am I Losing Friends? +Maniacal=Maniac+'s Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    4516-7863-9846-6018
    I Just Want Brawl... Then I'll Be Happy!

Meh

Waiting For Tomorrow largedarry's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    8861-8821-7046-6197
    Well I don't think I agree with very much on that list. They are obvious sony fan boys, considering that 6 of the games are on PS3. I would agree that GT5 and MGS4 could move some PS3's and put up a decent sales number. For the rest of the list (not counting SSBB or SC2) is sub-par at best, lucky to sell 500k in 6 months. I can easily think of 20 other games that are coming out in '08 that will sell more than double most of these games.
    "There are many causes that I am prepared to die for but no causes that I am prepared to kill for." Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi

"I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am."

Quote Originally Posted by LiquidD
    I wish everyone would read the damn manual instead of posting a post about a dumbass question like the one asked in this thread.

Member #
    Friends
    Seems like quite an amature site, judging by the amount of mistakes in the article. Nothing there that really makes me think i must buy a PS3 yet either, as these games that they are hyping could turn out to be just another Lair or Assassins Creed with style over substance (except MGS4 and GT5).

Member #
    Friends
    I don't agree with half of this list.

Aren't we on wii chat? 1 wii title. Your weaksauce!
    Wii: 2 wii-motes w/chuck, Mario Galaxy, Paper Mario, Mario Party 8, Metroid, Zelda, Wii Play, Wii Sports, Gutar Hero III, Lego Starwars
    PS3: COD4

Member #
    Friends
    That list sucks...

What about Street Fighter 4, GTA 4, God of War Chains of Olympus, Silent Hill 5, Ghostbusters:The Game, Final Fantasy VII Crisis Core, Devil May Cry 4, Ninja Gaiden 2, Tekken 6, The Club, Star Wars the Force Unleashed, Okami for Wii....

these are just a handful of games I'm looking forward to, there are so many more I want on top of those. i can't believe none of them made that so-called list

Member #
    Friends
    haha they made fun of the Wii.

i can see brawl on there though, but any other wii game? yeah right.. especially on an anti-wii site lol.

Conan got like a 7, so the sequal probably wont be good either.

starcraft? gay..

battlefield/LittleBigPlanet/MGS4..yeah those are gonna be good

and left for dead will be awesome

Gamertag/PSN ID=SensesFailxWiix if you add me send me a message via console or wiichat

Member #
    Friends
    Conan COULD actually be good though. Its not a sequel really. Its a whole new MMO game. When i first heard about it I really wanted it bad until I heard MMO. Im not paying $15 a month to play 1 game. I wouldnt pay $15 a month if Live costed that much.

But yea, the person who made the list is an obvious Sony Lover. I think Mario Kart is gonna be great too. Also Fable 2, Too Human, GTA4, Devil May Cry 4 and where the hell is FF13? Not that I want FF13, but ALOT of people are really waiting for that one.
    Mod Edit: Image removed. Some users may find it offensive and inappropriate.
    SSBB FC: ????-????-???? (New Wii, so I gotta check)
    Gamertag: T3kNi9e
    Been playing alot of WarCraft III lately, anyone up for game? Just message me, my account is the same as here and GT.

Ads