A few weeks ago, gamers began thinking about custom soundtracks for Wii. Now, we can all rest assured that Wii will be able to play our songs while playing games.
How to Select Music Tracks (in this case Excite Truck)
1. Insert your SD Card into the Wii console.
2. Begin or continue a game and enter any race. Before the race begins, press + on the Wii Remote to access the Sound Options screen.
3. Select the "SD Card" option.
4. Any MP3 files available on your SD Card will be displayed (100 songs maximum). To choose a specific song for the race you are about to enter, highlight that song. You can also choose to randomize all songs shown for that course. Highlighting "Default" will play the standard in-game music.
5. Press 1 to return to the Sound Options menu, then 1 again to return to the pre-race screen. You can also use the "Sound" command at any point during the race to change the current song.