LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    both I got to play wii I thought it was horrable and now since I own one I have to say it's the most fun thing but it can use some online games I must say but it's alot of fun imo

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by SensesFail
    let him play it, but chances are he will hate it. hes got his mind set on the fact the wii sucks, so hell play with that in mind.
    You right, Interesting observation.

That is IF he thinks it already sucks, than there is no changing his mind.

EDIT. The wii sells itself on sight. All I had to do is show it to someone and they want one.
    Last edited by romj; 01-14-2008 at 08:32 PM.

Member #
    Friends
    No one ever wants to play my Wii. Except maybe for my young cousins. Maybe its where I live. I live in the south in an area that surrounded by black folk. I hardly see any whites or asians ever, except at the stores. Most of the people I know own a PS3, Xbox 360 or None. They've seen my Wii but never wanted to play it. Most of em like NBA 2k8/Live, Madden, CoD4, etc. Not even my brother wants to play Wii, I stuck it in his room for a while so he can play SMG, but he played for like 30 mins then never played it again cuz he said it was boring and easy as hell.

But! When my mom works (she does house cleaning), she see's the Wii alot. But she's only ever worked for white people cuz they're the ones who live in the rich neighborhood. Luckily one of them has a 360 so I can burrow games like Halo 3 and Assassins Creed which I wouldnt buy, so its like a free rent :P Which makes me wonder now... I wonder what Wii games they have... Then again the kids play the Wii alot so I dont think I could burrow those. Went a bit off topic but yeah...

But seriously, am I the only one who see's parents coming in with their kids while they pick out games and they buy em? I hardly ever see anyone in the Wii section except parents+kids and this one time a girl who was buying em for her brothers. She didnt know anything about Wii cuz she was basically buying everything the gamestop guy was saying.
    Mod Edit: Image removed. Some users may find it offensive and inappropriate.
    SSBB FC: ????-????-???? (New Wii, so I gotta check)
    Gamertag: T3kNi9e
    Been playing alot of WarCraft III lately, anyone up for game? Just message me, my account is the same as here and GT.

Member #
    Friends
    5701-4561-7633-7008
    Quote Originally Posted by T3kNi9e
    No one ever wants to play my Wii. Except maybe for my young cousins. Maybe its where I live. I live in the south in an area that surrounded by black folk. I hardly see any whites or asians ever, except at the stores. Most of the people I know own a PS3, Xbox 360 or None. They've seen my Wii but never wanted to play it. Most of em like NBA 2k8/Live, Madden, CoD4, etc. Not even my brother wants to play Wii, I stuck it in his room for a while so he can play SMG, but he played for like 30 mins then never played it again cuz he said it was boring and easy as hell.

But! When my mom works (she does house cleaning), she see's the Wii alot. But she's only ever worked for white people cuz they're the ones who live in the rich neighborhood. Luckily one of them has a 360 so I can burrow games like Halo 3 and Assassins Creed which I wouldnt buy, so its like a free rent :P Which makes me wonder now... I wonder what Wii games they have... Then again the kids play the Wii alot so I dont think I could burrow those. Went a bit off topic but yeah...

But seriously, am I the only one who see's parents coming in with their kids while they pick out games and they buy em? I hardly ever see anyone in the Wii section except parents+kids and this one time a girl who was buying em for her brothers. She didnt know anything about Wii cuz she was basically buying everything the gamestop guy was saying.
    i'm almost 18 and i spend a lot of time in the wii section lolz, i guess it all depends if you grew up with nintendo or not

the mario that's roomed with mush
    my wii is not connected to the internet, so i can't play brawl online for a bit....please do not spam inbox with friend code requests

Member #
    Friends
    My gaming life started with the Atari, then the Master System II, then the SNES, Playstation, Playstation 2 and now the Wii. In the portable department I have had the Gameboy, Gameboy Colour, PSP and my mum has the Nintendo DS.
    At the moment the Wii is by far the most exciting and fun console I have ever had! I'm 25 and I am fascinated by the amount of fun it's providing!!

Member #
    Friends
    2482-6460-3144-9934
    Quote Originally Posted by T3kNi9e

Just want to say, your sig is awesome!

-=Join The Waluigi Fan Club=-

Spoiler Alert!

52 Members and still growing!

Ads