Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    8708-0606-0103-6580
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiinter
    Bingo. I have no friggin clue what the first posters in this thread are thinking. Apparently none of them want to actually download and play Goldeneye on their Wii.

It's probably just as well. The XBLA version was going to have online functionality. The VC/WiiWare version would likely be inferior or FC infested.

What money are they making?
    Better none than Microsoft. Sometimes you must stand strong and make tough decisions. I hope Nintendo doesn't cave one inch.

Member #
    Friends
    8745-5143-2651-5351
    Quote Originally Posted by White Knight
    Better none than Microsoft. Sometimes you must stand strong and make tough decisions. I hope Nintendo doesn't cave one inch.
    Wow.

I don't even own a 360, and I think Activision should just screw Nintendo and give it to Microsoft. Leave the door open so if Nintendo decides to give a crap about it's gamers, they can join in, but letting them hold goldeneye hostage is ridiculous. Enjoy your fanboyitis.

MOHH2: AoW fortunz
    xfire: fortunzfavor

I am mianmini at IGN. fortunzfavor [at] netzero [dot] net

Member #
    Friends
    Leaked footage of original vs. 360?

Video

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by White Knight
    wow you ignorant dumb ass fanboy. if any of you truly cared about goldeneye you would want to see it in any shape or form, not limited by your personal interests. because nintendo wont get it on their system because of microsoft, but on microsofts side its activision's CHOICE. just like its your CHOICE to go buy a 360 or not, cause its not a choice for it to come to the wii.

Everything in this signature except for this text was made by Wiired, he is my creator and almighty.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Budo
    Leaked footage of original vs. 360?

Video
    I watched the video. There is a little difference in the graphics but it's not noteworthy. If it has online play then I guess it's better than the n64 version, but if it doesn't have online and it's the exact same game then there must a different reason why nintendo is being so stubborn.

When you think about it, Sony would never agree for final fantasy VII be on the VC or XBLA although the game was developed by Square Enix. I guess it is one of those things you just have to accept.

Member #
    Friends
    Lol I guess you're blind. I see a BIG difference in graphics. Granted the video makes it lose quality but I can still see the huge difference.
    Mod Edit: Image removed. Some users may find it offensive and inappropriate.
    SSBB FC: ????-????-???? (New Wii, so I gotta check)
    Gamertag: T3kNi9e
    Been playing alot of WarCraft III lately, anyone up for game? Just message me, my account is the same as here and GT.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Supermariomp3
    I watched the video. There is a little difference in the graphics but it's not noteworthy. If it has online play then I guess it's better than the n64 version, but if it doesn't have online and it's the exact same game then there must a different reason why nintendo is being so stubborn.

When you think about it, Sony would never agree for final fantasy VII be on the VC or XBLA although the game was developed by Square Enix. I guess it is one of those things you just have to accept.

You are right. I wonder if this was Sony who was doing this instead of Nintendo, would people be as harsh towards it?

Member #
    Friends
    8708-0606-0103-6580
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiinter
    Wow.

I don't even own a 360, and I think Activision should just screw Nintendo and give it to Microsoft. Leave the door open so if Nintendo decides to give a crap about it's gamers, they can join in, but letting them hold goldeneye hostage is ridiculous. Enjoy your fanboyitis.
    I've been playing games before you were born, I know the right thing to do. Activision can't "screw Nintendo." While Nintendo can't put it on VC without Microsoft's approval (since they bought Rare), Microsoft can't emulate the game on the 360 without Nintendo's approval, since it uses N64 copyrighted hardware. Sometimes the toughest choice is the one that makes you suffer. Never ever let your games go on a competing system.

Member #
    Friends
    8708-0606-0103-6580
    Quote Originally Posted by Sovieto
    wow you ignorant dumb ass fanboy. if any of you truly cared about goldeneye you would want to see it in any shape or form, not limited by your personal interests. because nintendo wont get it on their system because of microsoft, but on microsofts side its activision's CHOICE. just like its your CHOICE to go buy a 360 or not, cause its not a choice for it to come to the wii.
    I was playing Goldeneye in 1997 from the start. Greatest multi-player game ever, and it would be tarnished to put on any other sytem. Yes I am pro Nintendo and anti-Sony (big time), and Microsoft neutral. If that makes me a "fanboy", so be it.
    Last edited by White Knight; 02-11-2008 at 05:24 AM.

2062-8990-6509 GET READY! CyanRussel's Avatar
    Member #
    In my SSBB kingdom waiting for a challenge
    Friends
    3760-9059-7725-6846
    I feel that way...but i have respect for all the systems....GOLDENEYE was a groundbreaking game no doubt...THE BEST OUT OF ALL SHOOTERS IN ITS TIME...

And i also think, it should be on Nintendo only...not microsoft...

It was built for nintendo...made for nintendo...and shouldnt be on any other system...hell, i had nearly died the day i seen Conkers Bad Fur Day "Reloaded" on the 360...it made my heart weep....Perfect Dark Zero...bad in all aspects in my opinion...the 64 version was better IMO...

(Oh, and Sovieto is not BANNED...he just put that there)
    Just When You Thought It Was Over........It Not Over Until I Say Its Over........So You Better Think Twice My Friend!!!

My WOC for friends list on Wii is right by my name....If you want to add ME Pm....if you do it without my knowing...I WILL NOT ADD YOU:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Ads