LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 84
  1. #61
    Zap! ****** White Knight's Avatar
    Member #
    3440
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Staten Island, New York
    Posts
    165
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    8708-0606-0103-6580
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiinter
    Bingo. I have no friggin clue what the first posters in this thread are thinking. Apparently none of them want to actually download and play Goldeneye on their Wii.

    It's probably just as well. The XBLA version was going to have online functionality. The VC/WiiWare version would likely be inferior or FC infested.



    What money are they making?
    Better none than Microsoft. Sometimes you must stand strong and make tough decisions. I hope Nintendo doesn't cave one inch.

  2. #62
    Audentes fortuna iuvat Wiinter's Avatar
    Member #
    22193
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    738
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    8745-5143-2651-5351
    Quote Originally Posted by White Knight
    Better none than Microsoft. Sometimes you must stand strong and make tough decisions. I hope Nintendo doesn't cave one inch.
    Wow.

    I don't even own a 360, and I think Activision should just screw Nintendo and give it to Microsoft. Leave the door open so if Nintendo decides to give a crap about it's gamers, they can join in, but letting them hold goldeneye hostage is ridiculous. Enjoy your fanboyitis.

    MOHH2: AoW fortunz
    xfire: fortunzfavor


    I am mianmini at IGN. fortunzfavor [at] netzero [dot] net

  3. #63
    Raging Clue Budo's Avatar
    Member #
    34113
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Canadia
    Posts
    727
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Leaked footage of original vs. 360?

    Video

  4. #64
    Banned Sovieto's Avatar
    Member #
    883
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    6,585
    Friends
    4
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by White Knight
    Better none than Microsoft. Sometimes you must stand strong and make tough decisions. I hope Nintendo doesn't cave one inch.
    wow you ignorant dumb ass fanboy. if any of you truly cared about goldeneye you would want to see it in any shape or form, not limited by your personal interests. because nintendo wont get it on their system because of microsoft, but on microsofts side its activision's CHOICE. just like its your CHOICE to go buy a 360 or not, cause its not a choice for it to come to the wii.

    Everything in this signature except for this text was made by Wiired, he is my creator and almighty.

  5. #65
    WiiChat Member Supermariomp3's Avatar
    Member #
    526
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    695
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by Budo
    Leaked footage of original vs. 360?

    Video
    I watched the video. There is a little difference in the graphics but it's not noteworthy. If it has online play then I guess it's better than the n64 version, but if it doesn't have online and it's the exact same game then there must a different reason why nintendo is being so stubborn.

    When you think about it, Sony would never agree for final fantasy VII be on the VC or XBLA although the game was developed by Square Enix. I guess it is one of those things you just have to accept.

  6. #66
    Conquistador T3kNi9e's Avatar
    Member #
    39562
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Augusta, GA
    Posts
    2,231
    Friends
    2
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Lol I guess you're blind. I see a BIG difference in graphics. Granted the video makes it lose quality but I can still see the huge difference.
    Mod Edit: Image removed. Some users may find it offensive and inappropriate.
    SSBB FC: ????-????-???? (New Wii, so I gotta check)
    Gamertag: T3kNi9e
    Been playing alot of WarCraft III lately, anyone up for game? Just message me, my account is the same as here and GT.

  7. #67
    WiiChat Member romj's Avatar
    Member #
    34434
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    366
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by Supermariomp3
    I watched the video. There is a little difference in the graphics but it's not noteworthy. If it has online play then I guess it's better than the n64 version, but if it doesn't have online and it's the exact same game then there must a different reason why nintendo is being so stubborn.

    When you think about it, Sony would never agree for final fantasy VII be on the VC or XBLA although the game was developed by Square Enix. I guess it is one of those things you just have to accept.


    You are right. I wonder if this was Sony who was doing this instead of Nintendo, would people be as harsh towards it?

  8. #68
    Zap! ****** White Knight's Avatar
    Member #
    3440
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Staten Island, New York
    Posts
    165
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    8708-0606-0103-6580
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiinter
    Wow.

    I don't even own a 360, and I think Activision should just screw Nintendo and give it to Microsoft. Leave the door open so if Nintendo decides to give a crap about it's gamers, they can join in, but letting them hold goldeneye hostage is ridiculous. Enjoy your fanboyitis.
    I've been playing games before you were born, I know the right thing to do. Activision can't "screw Nintendo." While Nintendo can't put it on VC without Microsoft's approval (since they bought Rare), Microsoft can't emulate the game on the 360 without Nintendo's approval, since it uses N64 copyrighted hardware. Sometimes the toughest choice is the one that makes you suffer. Never ever let your games go on a competing system.

  9. #69
    Zap! ****** White Knight's Avatar
    Member #
    3440
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Staten Island, New York
    Posts
    165
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    8708-0606-0103-6580
    Quote Originally Posted by Sovieto
    wow you ignorant dumb ass fanboy. if any of you truly cared about goldeneye you would want to see it in any shape or form, not limited by your personal interests. because nintendo wont get it on their system because of microsoft, but on microsofts side its activision's CHOICE. just like its your CHOICE to go buy a 360 or not, cause its not a choice for it to come to the wii.
    I was playing Goldeneye in 1997 from the start. Greatest multi-player game ever, and it would be tarnished to put on any other sytem. Yes I am pro Nintendo and anti-Sony (big time), and Microsoft neutral. If that makes me a "fanboy", so be it.
    Last edited by White Knight; 02-11-2008 at 05:24 AM.

  10. #70
    2062-8990-6509 GET READY! CyanRussel's Avatar
    Member #
    19493
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    In my SSBB kingdom waiting for a challenge
    Posts
    1,774
    Friends
    10
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    3760-9059-7725-6846
    I feel that way...but i have respect for all the systems....GOLDENEYE was a groundbreaking game no doubt...THE BEST OUT OF ALL SHOOTERS IN ITS TIME...

    And i also think, it should be on Nintendo only...not microsoft...

    It was built for nintendo...made for nintendo...and shouldnt be on any other system...hell, i had nearly died the day i seen Conkers Bad Fur Day "Reloaded" on the 360...it made my heart weep....Perfect Dark Zero...bad in all aspects in my opinion...the 64 version was better IMO...


    (Oh, and Sovieto is not BANNED...he just put that there)
    Just When You Thought It Was Over........It Not Over Until I Say Its Over........So You Better Think Twice My Friend!!!

    My WOC for friends list on Wii is right by my name....If you want to add ME Pm....if you do it without my knowing...I WILL NOT ADD YOU:



+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Search tags for this page

goldeneye wii inappropriate username
,

goldeneye xbla

,

goldeneye xbla download

,
goldeneye xbla xbla review
,
how to download goldeneye xbla
,
is goldeneye made by nintendo
,
is goldeneye wii inappropriate
,
offline xbox live arcade downloads goldeneye
,
what is inappropriate about goldeneye for wii
,
why is goldeneye wii inappropriate?
Click on a term to search for related topics.