LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 84
  1. #71
    pull the trigger. AndThen?'s Avatar
    Member #
    27069
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Adelaide, Australia.
    Posts
    822
    Friends
    12
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Microsoft doesn't deserve to profit from this game. I'm with Nintendo.

  2. Ads


  3. #72
    Audentes fortuna iuvat Wiinter's Avatar
    Member #
    22193
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    738
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    8745-5143-2651-5351
    Quote Originally Posted by White Knight
    I've been playing games before you were born, I know the right thing to do.
    Playing games gives you meaningful competence on business decisions in the gaming industry? Keep talking there buddy, you're really helping your case.

    And when was I born?

    Activision can't "screw Nintendo." While Nintendo can't put it on VC without Microsoft's approval (since they bought Rare), Microsoft can't emulate the game on the 360 without Nintendo's approval, since it uses N64 copyrighted hardware. Sometimes the toughest choice is the one that makes you suffer. Never ever let your games go on a competing system.
    Despite your extraordinary experience, you didn't know that xbla version of goldeneye was a port, not an emulation.

    Also, Goldeneye is not Nintendo's game. It's Rare's and Activision's.

    Quote Originally Posted by CyanRussel
    It was built for nintendo...made for nintendo...and shouldnt be on any other system...
    It was built for the N64, made for the N64. But you're asking that it be on the Wii. The port of Goldeneye in question was built for XBLA, made for XBLA.
    Last edited by Wiinter; 02-11-2008 at 07:24 PM.

    MOHH2: AoW fortunz
    xfire: fortunzfavor


    I am mianmini at IGN. fortunzfavor [at] netzero [dot] net

  4. #73
    WiiChat Member stugots's Avatar
    Member #
    41660
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    161
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    all this stink nintendo made they better release it on VC soon

  5. #74
    Banned Sovieto's Avatar
    Member #
    883
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    6,585
    Friends
    4
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by Sovieto
    wow you ignorant dumb ass fanboy. if any of you truly cared about goldeneye you would want to see it in any shape or form, not limited by your personal interests. because nintendo wont get it on their system because of microsoft, but on microsofts side its activision's CHOICE. just like its your CHOICE to go buy a 360 or not, cause its not a choice for it to come to the wii.
    i stand by this, and apply to all posts above it.

    Everything in this signature except for this text was made by Wiired, he is my creator and almighty.

  6. #75
    Audentes fortuna iuvat Wiinter's Avatar
    Member #
    22193
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    738
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    8745-5143-2651-5351
    Quote Originally Posted by Sovieto
    i stand by this, and apply to all posts above it.
    Including all the posts above it that say pretty much the same thing?

    MOHH2: AoW fortunz
    xfire: fortunzfavor


    I am mianmini at IGN. fortunzfavor [at] netzero [dot] net

  7. #76
    Banned Sovieto's Avatar
    Member #
    883
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    6,585
    Friends
    4
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiinter
    Including all the posts above it that say pretty much the same thing?
    yessir.

    Everything in this signature except for this text was made by Wiired, he is my creator and almighty.

  8. #77
    2062-8990-6509 GET READY! CyanRussel's Avatar
    Member #
    19493
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    In my SSBB kingdom waiting for a challenge
    Posts
    1,774
    Friends
    10
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    3760-9059-7725-6846
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiinter


    It was built for the N64, made for the N64. But you're asking that it be on the Wii. The port of Goldeneye in question was built for XBLA, made for XBLA.
    I beg to differ my friend
    Just When You Thought It Was Over........It Not Over Until I Say Its Over........So You Better Think Twice My Friend!!!

    My WOC for friends list on Wii is right by my name....If you want to add ME Pm....if you do it without my knowing...I WILL NOT ADD YOU:



  9. #78
    Canadian/Gamer for life thas's Avatar
    Member #
    34017
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,105
    Friends
    7
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    4614-1471-6665-4276
    nintendo would be stupid to let microsoft have this game. i dont care if it doesnt make it onto the VC, i would rather not have it then see it on 360.

    also a port does require to take the original game from the original console, which in fact is a copyright issue, that is the whole reason that nintendo has a say in this.

    for those of you who think that activision has a say in this, you are wrong. activision does not own the complete license to the game. (it is split with EA and kinda bounces around.

    dont forget the fact that nintendo did publish the original game. though they dont have rights to the bond games, they have some rights to that specific game.

  10. #79
    Banned Sovieto's Avatar
    Member #
    883
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    6,585
    Friends
    4
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by thas
    nintendo would be stupid to let microsoft have this game. i dont care if it doesnt make it onto the VC, i would rather not have it then see it on 360.

    also a port does require to take the original game from the original console, which in fact is a copyright issue, that is the whole reason that nintendo has a say in this.

    for those of you who think that activision has a say in this, you are wrong. activision does not own the complete license to the game. (it is split with EA and kinda bounces around.

    dont forget the fact that nintendo did publish the original game. though they dont have rights to the bond games, they have some rights to that specific game.
    again, WHY wouldnt you want to see it on xbla? youd rather have it be left only to the n64 rather than have it redone and available to so many more people, including yourself if youd get out of your ninty cloud?

    Everything in this signature except for this text was made by Wiired, he is my creator and almighty.

  11. #80
    Canadian/Gamer for life thas's Avatar
    Member #
    34017
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,105
    Friends
    7
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    4614-1471-6665-4276
    Quote Originally Posted by Sovieto
    again, WHY wouldnt you want to see it on xbla? youd rather have it be left only to the n64 rather than have it redone and available to so many more people, including yourself if youd get out of your ninty cloud?
    i believe that most people that have a 360 will treat it like another fps game. really only the nintendo fans realise the games potential. can you give one reason that makes sense to why nintendo would allow goldeneye on xboxlive. that only makes them hae more competition, they would being fueling a competitior and they would lose sales. it takes money to put games on the VC. for most games on the VC, there is not competitor. its just a matter of buisness and its better to be safe then sorry.

Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Search tags for this page

goldeneye wii inappropriate username
,

goldeneye xbla

,

goldeneye xbla download

,
goldeneye xbla xbla review
,
how to download goldeneye xbla
,
is goldeneye made by nintendo
,
is goldeneye wii inappropriate
,
offline xbox live arcade downloads goldeneye
,
what is inappropriate about goldeneye for wii
,
why is goldeneye wii inappropriate?
Click on a term to search for related topics.