Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Zapper?

Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    3598-1913-0901-5292
    I don't think any sort of shooting perphiral is out in the U.K. yet. Haven't seen the zapper at all and not very hopeful of the perfect shot ever reaching our shores.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Spinty
    I don't think any sort of shooting perphiral is out in the U.K. yet. Haven't seen the zapper at all and not very hopeful of the perfect shot ever reaching our shores.
    I bought a Zapper today from the Game.co.uk website. You have to sign up for the stock alert, they'll send you an email when in stock.

Checkou perfect shot review at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=khd0l...eature=related

Member #
    Friends
    i liek the zappper and all but the part where u put the cord in for the nunchuck i think cut the chord up because its frayped and i can see the wire so yea i dont kno what it's from....yea just for the heads up but it coulda been from anything but it might be from the zapper but then again i dont kno

Member #
    Friends
    3598-1913-0901-5292
    Yea, I did sign up for the stock alert and they sent me a message saying it was in but on their main web site it said it was still out of stock. I'll go take another look now. Thanks.

Ads