LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    5381-6822-1655-4361
    Wal Mart is the only place I can think of that will exchange it.

I tried to trade a sealed game at GameStop. They wouldn't give me HALF of what it was worth. Only $13.00 (for a $40 game) I ended up selling it on Ebay. Didn't take a loss. On Wii games, you almost never take a loss, even with used games.

Wal Mart didn't have this game at the time, or I would have taken it there. I WOULD actually like to have Cooking Mamma. (I'm a dork.. yes, I know.. lol) But I just don't have the money for another game right now.

Member #
    Friends
    This time of year it is pretty easy to exchange things. I got a copy of Super Paper Mario for Christmas after borrowing it from a friend and beating it. I went to Best Buy and said I wanted to swap for another game and didn't have a receipt because it was a gift.

It was no trouble.

Member #
    Friends
    Now that's weird...because I specifically went to Best Buy and they said they can only return/exchange if I have a receipt. Maybe I'll try again and get lucky...

Member #
    Friends
    7762-3578-9261-4977
    wal mart & circuit city both take returns for an exchange.

wal mart is really easy. most times you can either get a gift card or a different game, or maybe even cash back if it's still sealed, which you say it is.

circuit city i went to customer service & told them i recieved the game as a gift & told them i didn't have a gift receipt. they told me as long as they had the game on the shelves they could take it.

i'd go to circuit city just for the fact that they have more of a selection when it comes to games.
    Wii Games:
    WiiSports, WiiPlay, Super Mario Galaxy, Barnyard, Carnival Games, Big Brain Academy, Mario Party 8, Super Paper Mario, Cooking Mama Cookoff, RE Umbrella Chronicles, Guitar Hero III, Tiger Woods PGA Tour 08

DS Games: Super Mario 64, Club House Games, Brain Age, Mario Kart DS, New Super Mario Bros., Sims 2 Pets, Pogo Island, Super Princess Peach, Yoshi's Island Ds

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by courtwshr1
    Now that's weird...because I specifically went to Best Buy and they said they can only return/exchange if I have a receipt. Maybe I'll try again and get lucky...
    Well, I did say I wanted to swap for another game and didn't ask for store credit. Maybe they would have not done it for store credit. I'm not entirely sure.

Good luck

Ads