LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12
  1. #1
    WiiChat Member sorabrawl's Avatar
    Member #
    37267
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    676
    Friends
    15
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    2222-2222-2222-2222

    The Gaming Theory Thread

    Put down your gaming theories or predictions in this thread

    Kingdom Hearts
    I think the bold man or the guy that helps him is Axel's Heartless or a new form of creature.
    Have a look at the weapon behind the being in the horizon
    [MEDIA]http://kingdomhearts.rpgplanet.gamespy.com/kingdomhearts3/media/captures/kingdomhearts3-figure.JPG[/MEDIA]
    now look at axel's weapon
    [MEDIA]http://www.starstore.com/acatalog/Kingdom_Hearts-Axel-l.jpg[/MEDIA]

  2. Ads


  3. #2
    Status: Idle AtomicB's Avatar
    Member #
    34052
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    In my room. Working on project E-vile.
    Posts
    944
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    5873-1290-1753-2112
    Wrong.
    GAME OVER

  4. #3
    WiiChat Member sorabrawl's Avatar
    Member #
    37267
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    676
    Friends
    15
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    2222-2222-2222-2222
    We're not sure yet. It's just a thought I had.

  5. #4
    Status: Idle AtomicB's Avatar
    Member #
    34052
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    In my room. Working on project E-vile.
    Posts
    944
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    5873-1290-1753-2112
    Yes, we are sure.

    Have you not seen the Final Mix 2 trailer? The guy walking from the distance is the old bald guy. Whathisface...

    You haven't seen the trailer?
    GAME OVER

  6. #5
    Wiichats Idiot Identifier balrogs.pa's Avatar
    Member #
    29897
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    I forgot how to look at a map.
    Posts
    1,630
    Friends
    2
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0588-9206-9468-1123
    wow sora even i knew it wasn't axel, its this bald guy who fights these three knights holding key blades. and then this epic battle happens.
    Mario Kart DS 438194819390
    People i respect on this forum: Atomic,Santa Claws,Frogger,Cyan,Levesque, Balrogs.pain, Shoko, MushroomedMario, sremick
    I make my avatars/signatures!

    Spoiler Alert!

  7. #6
    Status: Idle AtomicB's Avatar
    Member #
    34052
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    In my room. Working on project E-vile.
    Posts
    944
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    5873-1290-1753-2112
    Quote Originally Posted by balrogs.pa
    wow sora even i knew it wasn't axel, its this bald guy who fights these three knights holding key blades. and then this epic battle happens.
    As seen here.
    [MEDIA]http://youtube.com/watch?v=DsNEwm0Vp8w[/MEDIA]
    GAME OVER

  8. #7
    Junior Member incubusvol's Avatar
    Member #
    47021
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    4
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Hey this is more of a question than a reply, since I have not been able to find very many other Metriod Prime 3 Threads anywhere, and none that have any information about what I want to ask. I recently discovered that in Metriod Prime 3 when you discover Ghor's armour abandoned in Skytown, if you switch to the Command Visor a Ship Grapple point appears. Unfortunately it seems that you cannot obtain the ship grapple beam until after Ghor regains his armour and is defeated. Just wondered if anybody had any information on this and if there is a way to use the Ship Grapple on his armour. Thanks.

  9. #8
    Status: Idle AtomicB's Avatar
    Member #
    34052
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    In my room. Working on project E-vile.
    Posts
    944
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    5873-1290-1753-2112
    Quote Originally Posted by incubusvol
    Hey this is more of a question than a reply, since I have not been able to find very many other Metriod Prime 3 Threads anywhere, and none that have any information about what I want to ask. I recently discovered that in Metriod Prime 3 when you discover Ghor's armour abandoned in Skytown, if you switch to the Command Visor a Ship Grapple point appears. Unfortunately it seems that you cannot obtain the ship grapple beam until after Ghor regains his armour and is defeated. Just wondered if anybody had any information on this and if there is a way to use the Ship Grapple on his armour. Thanks.

    I forget. I think you just leave it where it is and when you return it will disappear. Don't quote me on that, though.

    Try GameFaqs or something.
    GAME OVER

  10. #9
    Junior Member incubusvol's Avatar
    Member #
    47021
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    4
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Yeah I know that if you leave it there Ghor comes back and gets it. I just wondered if there was a reason for the grapple point that's on the armour, because why would they put it there if you couldn't use it? Hopefully not just a tease.

  11. #10
    Status: Idle AtomicB's Avatar
    Member #
    34052
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    In my room. Working on project E-vile.
    Posts
    944
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    5873-1290-1753-2112
    Quote Originally Posted by incubusvol
    Yeah I know that if you leave it there Ghor comes back and gets it. I just wondered if there was a reason for the grapple point that's on the armour, because why would they put it there if you couldn't use it? Hopefully not just a tease.
    I think it comes into play when you fight Ghor.
    GAME OVER

Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Search tags for this page

gaming theory forums nintendo

Click on a term to search for related topics.