LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Well, it's both the retailers and Nintendo's fault. They're a multi-billion (?) dollar company, if they wanted to have 10 million made by next month they really could do it, sweatshops my friends. Retailers choose to control the flow so they have constant traffic in the store, even if it's not to buy a Wii.
    With much love, 261311.

Quote Originally Posted by JT.
    Maybe it's implying yoshi is an animal, and not just a mutated green prostitute mario likes to ride
    -=Join the Waluigi Fan Club=-

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by T3kNi9e
    lol. make a big cage arena with swords and shields!

lol that'd be sweet

Announcer: Aaaaaaand...jimmy steps into the cage. He claims he's been waiting for a year for this wii, poor guy if that's the truth. And here comes bob, who claims he's been waiting since it came out!. There's the bell! Let's fight guys!

*Jimmy and Bob take out swords and start slashing at each other. In the end, Bob cuts Jimmy's head off*

Announcer: AAAAND IT LOOKS LIKE BOB IS THE WINNER!!! Congratz bob! you get this wii. BUT WAIT! This just in. Someone stole the wii that we were holding for the winner of the fight! I guess we have to pit another person against Bob so he can get this next wii *draws another wii from secret stock*. It looks like Freds stepping into the rink. Here we go!

*Fred stabs Bob through the heart*

Announcer: Oh no, it looks like Bob paid for his life just because of some shop lifter. Too bad, Rest In Peace Bob. And here's the Wii for Fred, congratulations!

Signature made by me ^_^

My Wii Games: Medal of Honor: Heroes 2, Super Mario Galaxy, Wii Sports, Metroid Prime 3: Corruption, Excite Truck, Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess, Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn, Mario Strikers Charged

Other Games I Know I'm Getting Soon:
    Super Smash Brothers Brawl (PRE-ORDERED THIS ONE!)

Member #
    Friends
    Its a clever way to make sure they always have what people want in stock? Whats so bad about that?

Member #
    Friends
    bastards..

but i like the cage match idea. i would totally build a cage and force people to battle over a wii. and just to be a dick id overcharge for the wii once they won too. lol

Gamertag/PSN ID=SensesFailxWiix if you add me send me a message via console or wiichat

Ads