Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    the guy below- HES BACK!! Wiitime's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    1405-1695-6567-5492

What chance is there of Online play happening?

I never knew gc was suppose to have online play. HAs nintendo said for sure 100%, no doubt that Wii will have it. B/c i would be really upset if i bought it and they say No online play. i am really looking foward to that.... Has nintendo said There will be online play? I heard January its suppose to come out.. Is that true?

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    8573-5327-9660-0097
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiitime
    I never knew gc was suppose to have online play. HAs nintendo said for sure 100%, no doubt that Wii will have it. B/c i would be really upset if i bought it and they say No online play. i am really looking foward to that.... Has nintendo said There will be online play? I heard January its suppose to come out.. Is that true?
    Yes, and that was a stupid question. Both the DS and Wii will have online play. Please search the forums before asking.

Member #
    Friends
    1405-1695-6567-5492
    I knew it was having online play, but i have read a few threads saying Gc never had it and it was suppose to

Member #
    Friends
    I can't imagine why not Hey just look at the DS. I think this was a ploy to see if their fans(Nintendo) are going to imbrace this idea. And I believe the tribe has spoken.

That Cat is a Mess Messykitty414's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by avatar2007
    I can't imagine why not Hey just look at the DS. I think this was a ploy to see if their fans(Nintendo) are going to imbrace this idea. And I believe the tribe has spoken.
    It took about a year for DS online to finally happen, hopefully the Wii will have it sooner

Member #
    Friends
    8573-5327-9660-0097
    Quote Originally Posted by avatar2007
    The Wii already has online play. The GC didn't have WiFi built in, so you would have needed a LAN adapter. The servers for wii just arent up until launch.

Member #
    Mormonville, Utah XBL GamerTag: sheise PSNID: sheise
    Friends
    8354-0173-2009-5422
    It will have online play but I wouldn't put any money on it being good. It will probably be shit like Playstation online. If your looking for good online play get an Xbox.
    ++++++[>++++++++++<-]>+.<+++[>++++<-]>+.<+++++[>+++++++<-]>++.++++.<+++[>---<-]>--.<+++++[>----------<-]>--------.<+++++++++++++[>++<-]>.<+++++[>+++++<-]>.<++++[>++++<-]>+..<++[>----<-]>-.<++[>+++++<-]>.

ABC
    Member #
    Friends
    1929-2278-1848-3419
    Quote Originally Posted by vagrant
    The Wii already has online play. The GC didn't have WiFi built in, so you would have needed a LAN adapter. The servers for wii just arent up until launch.
    It does? What launch games will YOU be playing online? The ones you made in your head. Becuase 3rd party developers don't even have access to the content needed to make a game online capable until January of '07. Meaning if it takes a developer ONLY 6months to add the online component or to build a game around it... then the first 3rd party game we will see with online play won't be until Mid 2007 at the very least. This is all based on Nintendo hold to their promise and release the online components to developers in January... if not... we won't see an online title for even longer. I'm telling you guys, Nintendo better get with it. Online play is what makes games not only fly off shelves but makes them have that lasting factor.

Member #
    Friends
    1405-1695-6567-5492
    Quote Originally Posted by paintba||er
    It will have online play but I wouldn't put any money on it being good. It will probably be shit like Playstation online. If your looking for good online play get an Xbox.
    I dont think it will be bad.. Nintendo wants people to enjoy it if they didnt they wouldnt wait until january or later to release it.

Member #
    Mormonville, Utah XBL GamerTag: sheise PSNID: sheise
    Friends
    8354-0173-2009-5422
    Well it might not be as bad as Playstation's but it will never compare to Xbox Live.
    ++++++[>++++++++++<-]>+.<+++[>++++<-]>+.<+++++[>+++++++<-]>++.++++.<+++[>---<-]>--.<+++++[>----------<-]>--------.<+++++++++++++[>++<-]>.<+++++[>+++++<-]>.<++++[>++++<-]>+..<++[>----<-]>-.<++[>+++++<-]>.

Ads