LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    3054-4394-5675-1502
    sorry i double posted it was my computer.
    Last edited by SSJJason; 01-19-2008 at 08:27 AM.
    Gogeta will rock you!

Member #
    Friends
    3054-4394-5675-1502
    Heck, it dosent matter how much the ps3 costs its still one crappy system.The PS3 may be able to play blue-ray,but the wii has better motion control.Who knows nintendo might be working on a upgrade for the wii.Sony's biggest problem is that they dont concentrate on gameplay ,they only focus on the graphics.Nintendo, on the other hand concentrates on the gameplay, not the graphics.The biggest diffrence between the two is that Nintendo concentrates on the gameplay instead of graphics,while Sony only focus' on the graphics instead of the gameplay.I'm glad i got a wii instead of a PS3.
    Gogeta will rock you!

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by 261311
    On the article, I'll believe it. Most people I'm sure wouldn't mind owning a PS3 (besides its size) but the price may be a bit too high right now, same with the 360 but they have an excellent lineup, I must admit.
    thats like exactly how i feel, i mean well i dotn want the 360 but for the ps3 the only thing stopping me from geting it before is its price, and when its lowered to $300 i'll get it cause thats somewhat reasonable. but until then i have my wii to hold me over and even if i get the ps3 it will still probaly be my main console

Member #
    Friends
    3099-0319-5478-2979
    Quote Originally Posted by Sovieto
    i doubt ssbb will cause much of a spike at all. all the nintendo fans already own a wii and besides them its mostly "casual" gamers, remember? they arent looking forward to SSBB.

but until ps3 is under $300? stupid article, and thats pretty god awful if the wii takes that long to meet demand, it shouldve already but i guess nintendo loves the attention.
    Actually, Super Smash Bros. Brawl could cause a spike. Sometimes people with systems, and this goes for all three, will wait until their favorite game comes out and then will proceed to buy the console. Considering the delays of Brawl, and the lack of good games for the most part in 2007, gamers may have waited until Brawl comes out to buy a Wii. Not saying its going to sell a bunch of consoles, but it could still do some damage. Like with Halo 3 for example. That game sold a lot, and also increased the 360 sales. You also have to take into consideration the people who do not yet have a Wii out there, and the people that were unsure of what it was about and may decide to buy one later. You have to think a bit more rationally, before saying SSBB won't do anything for the Wii.

Also, Wii is expected to meet demand by April of this year, the article is simply talking about the interest towards to the Wii and saying how there won't be as much if Ps3 drops to $300.

Quote Originally Posted by Atomheart
    If you think it's the Mario and Zelda games pushing the Wii consoles, you might want to rethink that.

GC was the worst selling console of last generation. It had Mario and Zelda games, no?
    Are you kidding?

Mario games and Zelda, especially all the Mario ones..are some of the better selling games and better overall games out there. Mario Party, Baseball, Tennis, Kart etc. Don't let the people playing their casual games fool you this time around, and for Gamecube there were more problems with it than you mention here. Yes it had Mario and Zelda, what it didn't have was good third party support, so ultimately did very poorly.

CantGetAWii
    ProudWii60Owner

'I don't want to go back, I want a new day & age.'

Retired Moderator-[PM]

Brawl FC: 4682-8172-0512 [PM for add]
    Quote Originally Posted by Sumn0ob
    So all we have to do to become mods is be online all time I can do that on break which is now

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by CantGetAWii
    Yes it had Mario and Zelda, what it didn't have was good third party support, so ultimately did very poorly.
    And so does the Wii now, i think publishers are like planning to make the Wii fail becuz of lack of 3rd party titles.

Member #
    Friends
    I don't think the Wii's momentum is threatened. However, Microsoft should worry.
    I don't care WHAT Jim says, that is NOT the real Ben Franklin, I am 99% sure.
    Animal Crossing Friend Code: 4769-2668-6020

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by ChristmasWii
    I don't think the Wii's momentum is threatened. However, Microsoft should worry.
    Very true. Both Sony and Nintendo have a huge line-up of popular trusted titles coming out this year while Xbox may have a few, but all are non-exclusive.

I say Microsoft is either hiding something special, or sh*ting bricks.
    With much love, 261311.

Quote Originally Posted by JT.
    Maybe it's implying yoshi is an animal, and not just a mutated green prostitute mario likes to ride
    -=Join the Waluigi Fan Club=-

Member #
    Friends
    4496-9128-1304-3457
    Lol very nice story, Sterculius. Yeah you have to compensate for the average consumer. Glowing blue lights may appeal to them more than decorating a virtual room. I think the Wii nailed that really well. All my sisters do is play Wii sports when I visit on the Holidays. I keep telling them I have other games... Oh well.
    Last edited by sagema; 01-19-2008 at 03:28 PM.

Member #
    Friends
    2064-8110-4406-4869
    I keep telling folks over and over again but they think I'm wacko. Wii Fit will boost console sales like CRAZY. Expect Wii to be out of stock for a LOOONG time.

On subject, don't expect Sony to drop their price too soon, the PS3 is already killing them financially. The Wii is the only console this gen that hasn't had the need to price drop (which means demand is still high).

Member #
    Friends
    A $300 PS3 would be a much smaller white version that sits vertically in a stand and has motion sensitive controllers.

If you know what I mean...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Ads