LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Meybe if they drop the price, they will get better sales, but still, with games at $60, and you have to wait for a loooong time to a price drop to around $45, not many people are going to support the console.

Don't get me wrong, I love the Wii, and its game, but still, I would like the PS3 sales to go up, since, the Wii for some reason, doesn't have too many RPGs, and Playstation has always had good amount of RPGs.

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    3054-4394-5675-1502
    Quote Originally Posted by Orion
    Meybe if they drop the price, they will get better sales, but still, with games at $60, and you have to wait for a loooong time to a price drop to around $45, not many people are going to support the console.

Don't get me wrong, I love the Wii, and its game, but still, I would like the PS3 sales to go up, since, the Wii for some reason, doesn't have too many RPGs, and Playstation has always had good amount of RPGs.
    Wii needs more shooters,I dont like RPG's that much but the wii has like two i think which are:Super paper marioand alien syndrome
    Last edited by SSJJason; 01-20-2008 at 09:44 AM.
    Gogeta will rock you!

Member #
    Friends
    By removing backwards compatibility Sony have removed my biggest reason for buying a PS3, I still have a dozen PS games and about 18 PS2 games that I still play regularly on my PS2. I finally got a Wii on Thursday (17th Jan 08) and I am really impressed with its playability and that is what really matters in games, not how lifelike it is. My biggest reason for not buying an Xbox is that Bill Gates has too much money and too big a monopoly of IT markets already without me giving him more money.

I look forward to seeing how the wii continues to develop both online and through software/hardware releases.

Member #
    Friends
    3054-4394-5675-1502
    Quote Originally Posted by muddycars
    By removing backwards compatibility Sony have removed my biggest reason for buying a PS3, I still have a dozen PS games and about 18 PS2 games that I still play regularly on my PS2. I finally got a Wii on Thursday (17th Jan 08) and I am really impressed with its playability and that is what really matters in games, not how lifelike it is. My biggest reason for not buying an Xbox is that Bill Gates has too much money and too big a monopoly of IT markets already without me giving him more money.

I look forward to seeing how the wii continues to develop both online and through software/hardware releases.
    This year will be the best for Nintendo,they got Brawl,Incredible Hulk,Mario Kart,Sega superstars tennis.So by the end of the year the Wii will be the 1 consle in the World!the end of the year is the good time to buy a wii , Nintendo has to ship more out.I got this from ign.
    Gogeta will rock you!

Member #
    Friends
    2064-8110-4406-4869
    Quote Originally Posted by muddycars

Welcome to the family!
    But hey, let me tell ya bout some common mistakes often made by new Wii owners. They often buy the gimicky/rushed games first.
    Here are games to avoid:
    1. Red Steel
    2. Mario Party 8
    3. Farcry

HIGHLY RECCOMENDED GAMES:
    1. Metroid Prime 3
    2. Resident Evil 4: Wii Edition
    3. Super Mario Galaxy
    4. Excite Truck (Highly Underrated, a lot of people who play it call it the best racer of all time)
    5. The Legend Of Zelda Twilight Princess

Just a quick list. I'm not telling you how to spend your money, I'm just lookin out 4 ya..

Member #
    Friends
    2064-8110-4406-4869
    Quote Originally Posted by SSJJason
    This year will be the best for Nintendo,they got Brawl,Incredible Hulk,Mario Kart,Sega superstars tennis.So by the end of the year the Wii will be the 1 consle in the World!the end of the year is the good time to buy a wii , Nintendo has to ship more out.I got this from ign.
    DUDE!! You're forgeting Wii Fit!
    I predict that %95 of people who will purchase Wii Fit don't know about it today. TRUST ME. Remember Brain Age?? EXACTLY

Member #
    Friends
    3054-4394-5675-1502
    Quote Originally Posted by Caliko
    DUDE!! You're forgeting Wii Fit!
    I predict that %95 of people who will purchase Wii Fit don't know about it today. TRUST ME. Remember Brain Age?? EXACTLY
    Please dont post in caps , it seems like your yelling.
    I dont give a crap about brain age,Im already to intellengent.
    Gogeta will rock you!

Member #
    Friends
    2064-8110-4406-4869
    Please dont post in caps , it seems like your yelling.
    I dont give a crap about brain age,Im already to intellengent.
    Intelligent? Obviously not. An exclamation point (!) signifies yelling, NOT caps...idiot. Did I ask anyone if they cared about Brain Age? No. We're talking about the market here... not wether you think you're too smart for Brain Age or not.

...looks like someone could use a "lil" Brain Age eh?...

Member #
    Friends
    3054-4394-5675-1502

Fool!

Quote Originally Posted by Caliko
    Intelligent? Obviously not. An exclamation point (!) signifies yelling, NOT caps...idiot. Did I ask anyone if they cared about Brain Age? No. We're talking about the market here... not wether you think you're too smart for Brain Age or not.

...looks like someone could use a "lil" Brain Age eh?...
    So I see your calling me stupid, huh?
    Im on the Honor Roll ,I started reading when i was 3,I always get high grades . Plus, you dont even know me fool,if you did then you can talk about me.I dont supose your report card is as good as mine.All I said was not to post in caps, and then you talk about me like you know me.

EDIT:Mess with me and I'll make your stay not so pleasent
    Last edited by SSJJason; 01-20-2008 at 03:06 PM.
    Gogeta will rock you!

Member #
    Friends
    So I see your calling me stupid, huh?
    Im on the Honor Roll ,I started reading when i was 3,I always get high grades . Plus, you dont even know me fool,if you did then you can talk about me.I dont supose your report card is as good as mine.All I said was not to post in caps, and then you talk about me like you know me.

EDIT:Mess with me and I'll make your stay not so pleasent

Jesus, go take a time-out. It's a forum, s/he was making a point, and s/he didn't type in ALL caps. "Honor Roll"....thats just rich. Clearly at your public school they didn't put much emphasis on spelling/grammar.

"I am the rocks of the eternal shore. Crash against me and be broken!"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Ads