Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: wii on mtv

ABC
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    1929-2278-1848-3419
    Quote Originally Posted by I_WANT_WII
    "all the little girlies and boyzies that watch MTv" Is pretty well everyone.
    Speak for youself. I stopped watching MTv after it turned into Reality crap. Sure they did some great things back in the day but now, they are simply feeding the lifeless brains of teenage kids. More music on MUSIC Television and less "reality" shows.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Messykitty414
    He lost on purpose, Cliffy B is awesome at Gears. And mtv knows .00002 about games, that's why they just show rappers going. Well i think the ps3 blah blah blah. This gamers week thing is a joke

yeh thats what i thought just didnt want to sound stupid.(i get yelled at for being stupid on purpose)

Member #
    Friends
    Alright...the Final fantasy guy was a joke...why people why...Final fantasy 13 already!!!! jesus...how about a new name...everytime a new one comes out i feel older and older...cant wait for Final fantasy 253 , shouldnt take long

Member #
    Friends
    screw that mtv crap im gonna watch caspers christmas...

ABC
    Member #
    Friends
    1929-2278-1848-3419
    Quote Originally Posted by wiiman07
    Alright...the Final fantasy guy was a joke...why people why...Final fantasy 13 already!!!! jesus...how about a new name...everytime a new one comes out i feel older and older...cant wait for Final fantasy 253 , shouldnt take long
    Chill hommie... Finaly Fantasy is one of the most artisitc and engulfing series to ever be created. Not to mention they never recycle characters or stories... each one is a new tale and journy. Plus, they have some of the greatest musical scores of any games, ever.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by ABC
    Chill hommie... Finaly Fantasy is one of the most artisitc and engulfing series to ever be created. Not to mention they never recycle characters or stories... each one is a new tale and journy. Plus, they have some of the greatest musical scores of any games, ever.

yea.....fantasia was pretty artistic too, also had some good music....but it still sucked.

Member #
    Friends
    Sorry, i dont like bias people, i love FF series, along with alot of rpg series. Storyline is key in alot of games, give me a game with a deep story, and good character developement and it could look like pong for all i care. Some of best games i played were original phantasy stars,zelda's and final fantasy's.

Ads