+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: wii on mtv

Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    4888-3536-8301-3436

wii on mtv

check out wii on mtv right now for the next hour....apparently they will have exclusive footage of the system and live gameplay during the countdown show (of Zelda and Wii Sports)

Mtv dubbed the Wii as the "Most anticipated gaming system in years"

Member #
    Friends
    wow um i only have regular mtv but its not on yet so ill wait.

That Cat is a Mess Messykitty414's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    I hate mtv, they're like Hey here's Gears of War featuring Fallout Boy, and then que 189812 videos by Fallout Boy, they don't know anything about gmaes

And their ultimate fans are a joke. Did you see the gears of war guy, I had everything he had minus that crap tattoo. That box and shirt you could get for $5 at bestbuy
    Last edited by Messykitty414; 11-15-2006 at 06:13 PM.

ABC
    Member #
    Friends
    1929-2278-1848-3419
    Sweet man, I have it on now. I should go there... it is only a block away from where I am working now. I'll crash in and say... let me play Wii NOW!

Member #
    Friends
    4532-8683-6668-7765
    At least Wii is getting some coverage Just today, walking down the hall at school, some random kid comes up to me and says "hey, you know about that new Nintendo system? I saw it on MTV, it looks so cool!". So i though 'wow! MTV is doing a great job promoting the Wii'. Btw, i was wearing my Nintento sweatshirt i got from Nintendo World Store

ABC
    Member #
    Friends
    1929-2278-1848-3419
    Quote Originally Posted by COLDshiver
    At least Wii is getting some coverage Just today, walking down the hall at school, some random kid comes up to me and says "hey, you know about that new Nintendo system? I saw it on MTV, it looks so cool!". So i though 'wow! MTV is doing a great job promoting the Wii'. Btw, i was wearing my Nintento sweatshirt i got from Nintendo World Store
    I am sure Nintendo had to pay some serious cashola to get a prime-time featured spot on MtV. But it will pay off.. now all the little girlies and boyzies that watch MTv will know of the Wii's awesomeness.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by ABC
    I am sure Nintendo had to pay some serious cashola to get a prime-time featured spot on MtV. But it will pay off.. now all the little girlies and boyzies that watch MTv will know of the Wii's awesomeness.
    "all the little girlies and boyzies that watch MTv" Is pretty well everyone.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by I_WANT_WII
    "all the little girlies and boyzies that watch MTv" Is pretty well everyone.
    Not me, mtv is the dumbest thing I've ever seen the only good thing to ever come from mtv was jackass

Member #
    Friends
    dude freaking bull crap..its not showing crap,and before it was some rapper dude talking about how the ps3 is so AWSOME!,kinda lame. the only thing ive seen so far about the wii is the new mario.and didnt say but 20 words.

and btw i saw that gears or war thing super fans my butt dude, i played gears or war at my friends he had the demo,from what i saw they sucked. and how does the desighner dude lose to someone who has never played?

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by AmoebA
    dude freaking bull crap..its not showing crap,and before it was some rapper dude talking about how the ps3 is so AWSOME!,kinda lame. the only thing ive seen so far about the wii is the new mario.and didnt say but 20 words.

and btw i saw that gears or war thing super fans my butt dude, i played gears or war at my friends he had the demo,from what i saw they sucked. and how does the desighner dude lose to someone who has never played?
    He lost on purpose, Cliffy B is awesome at Gears. And mtv knows .00002 about games, that's why they just show rappers going. Well i think the ps3 blah blah blah. This gamers week thing is a joke

Ads