Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Best Buy Lines

Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by ABC
    The stores will hand out tickets to people waiting in line. Those tickets wil gurantee you a console. So you can then get out of line and wait somewhere else or go get breakfast (or diner for midnight launchers) while you wait for the store to open. I know my local Target handed out vouchers mad early... I got there right after they handed them out as the line was dispersing. It's a great thing though for the people that were sitting there for hours can finally get up and take a brake.
    wow! how early is everyone gonna go try? cause if they do hand out vouchers you'd have to get there wicked early!

ABC
    Member #
    Friends
    1929-2278-1848-3419
    Quote Originally Posted by IWantCheerwine
    wow! how early is everyone gonna go try? cause if they do hand out vouchers you'd have to get there wicked early!
    It depends on two things. A.) If your loca store even does that and B.) The time of handout vouchers varies from store to store. Call ahead to see. ALWAYS call and get more info on the operation your store of choice is going to go by. For example... I just called my local Target that was suposed to be getting 120 consoles... ERRR FALSE. The lady just told me they are getting around two dozen. WTF! Oh well, I will get there around 4am since they open at 8am... she did tell me they will be handing out vouchers. So I asked what time... she said about a half hour before opening. <--- Just call you local store and do the same. There is a lot of helpful, nice people if you look around.

Member #
    Friends
    yeah i was just at our local target, 8 ps3's and a big line a tents is already formed... i wanted to break it to em, but just didnt want to at heart

Member #
    Mormonville, Utah XBL GamerTag: sheise PSNID: sheise
    Friends
    8354-0173-2009-5422
    Theres 12 people waiting at my Walmart already and there is only 10 PS3's. Don't know what the hell the other 2 people are thinking. Guess they just want to camp out to watch other people get the Playstations.
    ++++++[>++++++++++<-]>+.<+++[>++++<-]>+.<+++++[>+++++++<-]>++.++++.<+++[>---<-]>--.<+++++[>----------<-]>--------.<+++++++++++++[>++<-]>.<+++++[>+++++<-]>.<++++[>++++<-]>+..<++[>----<-]>-.<++[>+++++<-]>.

ABC
    Member #
    Friends
    1929-2278-1848-3419
    Quote Originally Posted by ocdan
    yeah i was just at our local target, 8 ps3's and a big line a tents is already formed... i wanted to break it to em, but just didnt want to at heart
    How do you know? The very nice lady I spoke with about the Wii said they are getting a couple dozen Ps3's as well? Of course I live in the most populated area on the east coast but even so I was suprised that one store was getting that many.

Member #
    Friends
    12 hours will probably be more than enough for Wii, but I'm not taking any chances. I saw the line for a Preorder at TRU.

My local Wal-Mart still wouldn't budge as far as how many they will have, but they said they will have a special line set up, no vouchers or anything.

The lady sounded like she was sick of answering PS3/Wii questions.

Wii Inventory: Wii, Zelda, Red Steel

ABC
    Member #
    Friends
    1929-2278-1848-3419
    I am giving MAX 4 hours. My local Target opens at 8 am, i'll be there by 4am... I am not worried though... there are SOOO many places within a few square miles of me that it would be hard NOT finding a Wii.

Member #
    Friends
    yeah Im givin it about 6 hours at my 24/7 walmart, indoors or outdoors, i dont know yet

Member #
    Friends
    The nice thing about being there 12 hours early, if in fact no one else gets in line for 4 hours or so, it just means I'm free to go buy food and go to the bathroom (GG Supercenter) so I'm not starving and in pain.

So it's not that bad, I look forward to the experience, and I'll be sharing it with a friend.

Wii Inventory: Wii, Zelda, Red Steel

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyan Winters
    The nice thing about being there 12 hours early, if in fact no one else gets in line for 4 hours or so, it just means I'm free to go buy food and go to the bathroom (GG Supercenter) so I'm not starving and in pain.

So it's not that bad, I look forward to the experience, and I'll be sharing it with a friend.
    so true, if vouchers are handed out, Ill probly then leave for a food and bathroom break then maybe kickball game in parkinglot then go get the wii...

Ads