LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    that package is pretty good. i dont see anything you in there they force youto buy that isnt worth the package price. except maybe the memory card, i never needed on when i had a wii.

based on what your looking for an xbox360 or a PS3 is not a good choice. wii was the right console for you and your wife.

as for other fun two player games, the possibilities are endless with wii.

also lots of people will tell you to get mario galaxy, personally i dont see what the big deal is, its just another mario game to me... but usually id get flamed for a comment like that lol. it's up to you.

its true the wiis graphics suck but thats not why u buy a wii. most wiig ames look worse than last gen games because developers are LAZY. but it's capable of slightly better graphics than an original xbox.. or so they say.

Gamertag/PSN ID=SensesFailxWiix if you add me send me a message via console or wiichat

Member #
    Friends
    5381-6822-1655-4361
    1) I do think you got a fair deal. I HATE bundles where you can't choose what you get, but if that's all that is available, and you want one, then you don't have many options. Like you said, better than $350+ for console only on Ebay. It's certainly cheaper than a lot of other bundles, also. You can always sell the unwanted extras on Ebay or Craigslist, and get what you want.

2) Some fun two player games.... Wario Smooth Moves (have to get through it once to have multiplayer mode, but it's worth it and you can take turns until then), Wii Play, Carnival, Rayman Raving Rabbids 2, and I've heard Mario and Sonic Olympics is great.

3) Only you can decide if you made the right choice. Not your friends. It depends on what YOU like, and prefer. Sounds like you may have a bit of buyers remorse, because that IS a lot of money. But based on what you are saying, it's what you are looking for! The Wii is TONS of fun. Enjoy your purchase!!

Member #
    Friends
    I think you may the right choice to get the Wii instead of the other consoles, especially considering that you want to play with your wife, who you said isn't that much of a gamer. I think she'll have fun with it, and you will too.

As for another game. My girlfriend got me the Wii Zapper, which comes with a game. We like to play that, and my mom liked it too. Besides that, she just really like Wii Sports. But, I havent gotten anymore mini game type games, I'm sure she will like all those.
    True Eminence Car Club

Sam Houston State University

Member #
    Friends
    No offense but your mates sound like total tools.

Nothing should be based on Graphics in this day and age, I still play Galaga and Sonic!

You made a great choice, welcome to the family.

Your wife will get full use out of the Wii as all the features are great fun to use for anyone. I'm sure she will like the news channel etc.

If you got her a PS3 or a XBOX 360 they are focused on online play as their "second" goal if you will. First been providing great games
    Last edited by Silent-Sniper; 01-22-2008 at 12:35 PM.

Trading my Wii again! Come on home 360!
    Games: Metroid Prime 3, Super Paper Mario, Ghost Squad, Link's Crossbow Training + Wii Zapper, Geometry Wars, Battalion Wars 2

Member #
    Friends
    im tired of people saying the WiiPlay gives out a freemote... it really isn't free

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by iamreptar
    im tired of people saying the WiiPlay gives out a freemote... it really isn't free
    1/2 price wii-mote if anything. The price of the game truly reflects the wii-mote. Wii-play is more like Links Crosbow training or Wii-sports, its included.
    With much love, 261311.

Quote Originally Posted by JT.
    Maybe it's implying yoshi is an animal, and not just a mutated green prostitute mario likes to ride
    -=Join the Waluigi Fan Club=-

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    I decided to OP for a USB attach "AA" Batteries charger that plugs into and lays next to my Wii Console to swap them out when a controller gets low on juice and BAM! freshly charged new ones. I'm quite happy with it. Just make sure you get rechargeables such as Nickel-metal hydride or any hydride based so they don't suffer from the short charge memory issue.

Check my Profile for information on my PC Tech Support services.
    -----------------------------------------------
    Check my Blog for "Program of the Week" every Tuesday. Suggestions welcome, PM me.

Ads