LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    4496-9128-1304-3457
    50 million Wii's sold by the end of 2008.

Sony will catch up to Microsoft if Microsoft doesn't do a legit (One where the hard drive is included with the console's low price) price drop.

The PS3 will drop in price 2-3 times this year and launch another 1-2 versions of the console. Dual Shock will eventually show up, and TV monitors will release 1900x1200.

WoW will hit 10 million (Prediction already confirmed) subscribers. The MMO market will decline dramactically this year. Most online gamers will eventually leave WoW in favor of XBL, Wii Online, and Home. I predict WoW will break past 10 million and eventually decline.

Smaller companies will grow. Larger companies without decent original IP will shrink.

Finally... The US economy will tank badly around the end of 2008, no matter who takes over as President. The solutions the politicians will offer won't help much.

Now let's see which ones come true.

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by sagema
    50 million Wii's sold by the end of 2008.

Sony will catch up to Microsoft if Microsoft doesn't do a legit (One where the hard drive is included with the console's low price) price drop.

The PS3 will drop in price 2-3 times this year and launch another 1-2 versions of the console. Dual Shock will eventually show up, and TV monitors will release 1900x1200.

WoW will hit 10 million (Prediction already confirmed) subscribers. The MMO market will decline dramactically this year. Most online gamers will eventually leave WoW in favor of XBL, Wii Online, and Home. I predict WoW will break past 10 million and eventually decline.

Smaller companies will grow. Larger companies without decent original IP will shrink.

Finally... The US economy will tank badly around the end of 2008, no matter who takes over as President. The solutions the politicians will offer won't help much.

Now let's see which ones come true.
    The price drop may not happen unless square steps in once again. I just don't see SONY as feeling like their system is worth less than it's current price for the simple fact that another price drop would hurt their stand along blue ray drives also. I think SONY is going to ride this system out and keep it going like they said while the others come out with new systems. The reasoning behind this is if they keep the price up they WILL make a profit on every system sold. I mean do you really think they are charging them selves that much for the blue ray....LOL Thats like nintendo worrying about how much carts cost.

It does need to happen for the PS3 to stay competitive with the xbox 360 though. SONY is not one to actually listen to it customers though unless it has some to gain and I don't blame them. They are going to make major money off this blueray thing.

WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    The release of Brawl this year automatically makes it better than 2007. Mario Kart and others don't hurt either.

Super Moderator - PM me if you have any issues.

We Want Young Blood.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by ssbb_lover
    The release of Brawl this year automatically makes it better than 2007. Mario Kart and others don't hurt either.
    You know you are so right and factor 5 is back in the fold and they've been slapped up side the head for bad game play so they will automatically make a classic!

Ads