LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by Konner
    Yess.. i found one.. at wal-mart =] but i dont have the money x.x; curses..
    Hey all you have to do is tell some one else in your family and they may help you out! Act fast!

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    4005-0628-2206-3853
    Quote Originally Posted by WiitnessID
    Hey all you have to do is tell some one else in your family and they may help you out! Act fast!
    lol... I don't know how generous your family is, but me and my brother had to save every penny for our Wii, NO WAY our parents were going to help us.

Member #
    Friends
    2482-6460-3144-9934
    Quote Originally Posted by GigaRidley
    lol... I don't know how generous your family is, but me and my brother had to save every penny for our Wii, NO WAY our parents were going to help us.
    Same here.

My brother bought his own on launch, and I bought 5.

I ebayed the 4 spare and got just over 2000

What a great Christmas that was

-=Join The Waluigi Fan Club=-

Spoiler Alert!

52 Members and still growing!

Member #
    Friends
    4005-0628-2206-3853
    Quote Originally Posted by FRuMMaGe
    Same here.

My brother bought his own on launch, and I bought 5.

I ebayed the 4 spare and got just over 2000

What a great Christmas that was
    Wow...nice...

P.S: Nice avatar, I love waluigi

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Konner
    Im getting my first Nintendo product since forever. my cousin has a Wii. and i LOVE it. So. im getting me one. I already won a auction for Battalion Wars II on ebay. now all i need to do is find a Wii in stores. Im not going to take the chance to get a broken one off ebay. I have a PS3. but i need a nintendo product in my life too. my last nintendo product was a Gamecube. (My purple lunchbox) and i sold that. But im getting a Wii. any games you guys recommend?
    haha, good luck man you will most definately need it!

as for some good games pretty much any first party game is going to be worth it and resident evil 4 wii edition (even if you beat the cube one) is worth a buy at 30 dollars.

as for zelda, if you played tp on the cube dont bother with the wii version as its just an okay port of agood game. tacked on controls dont help this at all but it's still a good wii game for a zelda fan.

and of course metroid prime 3 was decent fun. most will say this games amazing, personally its not my type of shooter but i have to admit they did a lot of good with the controls and graphics considering what the wii has to offer. great art in this game help you look over the fact the graphics arent HD. simply put, it is one sexy wii game.

uhh..not really sure what else is worth a buy right now..i havent owned a wii since...november maybe..mabye december-ish therefore havent played the new games at all.

EDIT: lol u actually found one and your parents wouldnt help you out? clearly your mom doesnt understand the situation at hand.

when i found mine it was at gamestop. i called to check (first try ever at finding a wii too! lol) and they said they would hold it for me, i had about 30 seconds to brief my mom on how hard it was to find a wii and that i needed her to loan me 100 bucks till i got my check the next friday. lol, she never gives me money but that day she did. i was the happiest kid alive haha. then eight months later i sold it.... ironic?
    Last edited by SensesFail; 01-24-2008 at 08:33 PM.

Gamertag/PSN ID=SensesFailxWiix if you add me send me a message via console or wiichat

Ads