LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 25
  1. #1
    Junior Member Konner's Avatar
    Member #
    48135
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    4
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]

    Im getting a Wii =]

    Im getting my first Nintendo product since forever. my cousin has a Wii. and i LOVE it. So. im getting me one. I already won a auction for Battalion Wars II on ebay. now all i need to do is find a Wii in stores. Im not going to take the chance to get a broken one off ebay. I have a PS3. but i need a nintendo product in my life too. my last nintendo product was a Gamecube. (My purple lunchbox) and i sold that. But im getting a Wii. any games you guys recommend?

  2. #2
    Waluigi's #1 Fan! FRuMMaGe's Avatar
    Member #
    8705
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    England
    Posts
    2,966
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    2482-6460-3144-9934
    Quote Originally Posted by Konner
    Im getting my first Nintendo product since forever. my cousin has a Wii. and i LOVE it. So. im getting me one. I already won a auction for Battalion Wars II on ebay. now all i need to do is find a Wii in stores. Im not going to take the chance to get a broken one off ebay. I have a PS3. but i need a nintendo product in my life too. my last nintendo product was a Gamecube. (My purple lunchbox) and i sold that. But im getting a Wii. any games you guys recommend?
    Easier said than done.

    Good luck! And welcome to WiiChat!

    I am the admin here... as far as you know...

    -=Join The Waluigi Fan Club=-

    Spoiler Alert!



    52 Members and still growing!


  3. #3
    Junior Member Konner's Avatar
    Member #
    48135
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    4
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by FRuMMaGe
    Easier said than done.

    Good luck! And welcome to WiiChat!

    I am the admin here... as far as you know...

    Thanks for the welcome! and I do know finding a Wii will be VERY hard to do. But i will find one! and i got the battalion wars II for 30 dollers brand new.

  4. #4
    vote for me....Wario! wario2ooo's Avatar
    Member #
    24443
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Calfornia, USA
    Posts
    6,079
    Friends
    13
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0162-6929-7214-8876
    welcome to wiichat......im wario

    dont trust frummage.....he sides with waluigi

    lol
    SSBB= 2664-1935-2379
    Guitar hero 3= 283602180394
    Strikers FC= 236458-134911
    PBR CODE= 1678-1299-6385
    PKM FC=1847-8145-3579
    Guitar Hero WT: 000189824665
    TvsC: 4082-6902-6467

    need help with anything, pm me
    I'm back....and bored

  5. #5
    Waluigi's #1 Fan! FRuMMaGe's Avatar
    Member #
    8705
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    England
    Posts
    2,966
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    2482-6460-3144-9934
    Quote Originally Posted by wario2ooo
    welcome to wiichat......im wario

    dont trust frummage.....he sides with waluigi

    lol
    You will refer to him as His Purple Majesty!

    -=Join The Waluigi Fan Club=-

    Spoiler Alert!



    52 Members and still growing!


  6. #6
    vote for me....Wario! wario2ooo's Avatar
    Member #
    24443
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Calfornia, USA
    Posts
    6,079
    Friends
    13
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0162-6929-7214-8876
    Quote Originally Posted by FRuMMaGe
    You will refer to him as His Purple Majesty!
    you mean that stick over there?......lol
    SSBB= 2664-1935-2379
    Guitar hero 3= 283602180394
    Strikers FC= 236458-134911
    PBR CODE= 1678-1299-6385
    PKM FC=1847-8145-3579
    Guitar Hero WT: 000189824665
    TvsC: 4082-6902-6467

    need help with anything, pm me
    I'm back....and bored

  7. #7
    Waluigi's #1 Fan! FRuMMaGe's Avatar
    Member #
    8705
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    England
    Posts
    2,966
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    2482-6460-3144-9934
    Quote Originally Posted by wario2ooo
    you mean that stick over there?......lol
    Standing near Wario would make an elephant look like a stick

    -=Join The Waluigi Fan Club=-

    Spoiler Alert!



    52 Members and still growing!


  8. #8
    Junior Member slov's Avatar
    Member #
    48139
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    2
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Good luck. i waited outside yesterday from 6:30 till 8 (when the store opened) in -14 weather...i got 1 tho...hope ur as determined to get 1 as i was.

  9. #9
    Waluigi's #1 Fan! FRuMMaGe's Avatar
    Member #
    8705
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    England
    Posts
    2,966
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    2482-6460-3144-9934
    Quote Originally Posted by slov
    Good luck. i waited outside yesterday from 6:30 till 8 (when the store opened) in -14 weather...i got 1 tho...hope ur as determined to get 1 as i was.
    I was up at 4am on launch day

    -=Join The Waluigi Fan Club=-

    Spoiler Alert!



    52 Members and still growing!


  10. #10
    vote for me....Wario! wario2ooo's Avatar
    Member #
    24443
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Calfornia, USA
    Posts
    6,079
    Friends
    13
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0162-6929-7214-8876
    Quote Originally Posted by FRuMMaGe
    Standing near Wario would make an elephant look like a stick
    i can crush you then.....be afraid....o_o

    i was up 10 pm to get my wii
    SSBB= 2664-1935-2379
    Guitar hero 3= 283602180394
    Strikers FC= 236458-134911
    PBR CODE= 1678-1299-6385
    PKM FC=1847-8145-3579
    Guitar Hero WT: 000189824665
    TvsC: 4082-6902-6467

    need help with anything, pm me
    I'm back....and bored

Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts