Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    3041-8420-1576-4112
    Quote Originally Posted by Atomheart
    I don't get it. Why does everyone assume I'm a fanboy. The Wii is the only console I own (and care to own). I guess the truth isn't acceptable around here unless it is positive toward the Wii.

So who's the real fanboy here?
    To tell you the truth Oprah, im suprised. No srsly, never would of thought that you would have only owned a Wii, judging by the negativity you show toward most Wii games.

But srsly, the guy is right. With the way Blu-Ray is doing right now (stomping HDDVD in the format wars) and the superior graphical powers of the PS3, it may be the best console, BUT, i predict it wont equal sales of teh 360 until 2009, and by then there may be a new console already announced from each company.
    My Face------------------------------------>

Weeeeeeeeeeeee

Add my PSN for some good shit~iDorkfish

Member #
    Friends
    Again Warrior with his pathetic fanboy whines
    Mod Edit: Image removed. Some users may find it offensive and inappropriate.
    SSBB FC: ????-????-???? (New Wii, so I gotta check)
    Gamertag: T3kNi9e
    Been playing alot of WarCraft III lately, anyone up for game? Just message me, my account is the same as here and GT.

Playing is Believing blankconnection's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    7027-9716-3519-4570
    Quote Originally Posted by Atomheart
    I don't get it. Why does everyone assume I'm a fanboy. The Wii is the only console I own (and care to own). I guess the truth isn't acceptable around here unless it is positive toward the Wii.

So who's the real fanboy here?
    actually have to agree with you I'm a fanboy I love nintendo but sometimes you have to face the facts that the ps3 is just simply better and 360 is a piece of shit. The wii is my favorite console and half the games on it are shit but I still love it but its not the best

If I my post helped you click on the GREEN MUSHROOM .....wait nevermind choose for yourself

Member #
    Friends
    3598-1913-0901-5292
    Well, who's to say what's the best console? It's all your own opinion. Besides, it's not really the console at the end of the day, but really just the games the console has. I wish every one of these topics on here didn't descend into this 'fanboy' fighting. Who cares if a company succeeds or not? I'd own all three consoles if I could - they all have quality games on them. Live and let live.

Member #
    Friends
    God damit people, you can't compare the Wii to consoles like the 360 and Ps3, its not anything like it! The Wii is targetting a different audience, and if you don't like that, you can shove the Wii's sale numbers straight up your ass.

Super Mario Galaxy, Metroid Prime 3, Sonic and the Secret Rings, Warioware Smooth Moves, Guitar Hero III Legends of Rock, Super Paper Mario, Wii Play, Mercury Meltdown Revolution, Super Monkey Ball Banana Blitz
    -=Join the NEW Sonic Fan Club, PM FLYNNN=-

Member #
    Friends
    On the subject of "traditional" gaming; I find it ironic that people call the Wii's motion control style repetitive and boring. A common criticism of the Wii's control scheme is "it's all waggle, waggle, waggle". However, wouldn't "traditional" gaming be all "button press, button press, button press"?

M'bating to Z Suit Samus Atomheart's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by masterjedi
    On the subject of "traditional" gaming; I find it ironic that people call the Wii's motion control style repetitive and boring. A common criticism of the Wii's control scheme is "it's all waggle, waggle, waggle". However, wouldn't "traditional" gaming be all "button press, button press, button press"?
    It's just a comment on how the Wii's controls (as implemented thus far) isn't nearly as revolutionary as people want to think. It's all been pretty superficial so far, and 95% of all motion controls could easily be programmed to button presses.

Member #
    Friends
    4496-9128-1304-3457
    Yawn. Sounds like he has too much free time. If he was busy making games he'd say something like this... "They made a PS3?!" I question this guy's amount of free time.

Member #
    Friends
    2294-2353-1207-3330
    Translation of Interview :
    I made a game for a console I thought was going to be great, so the console will be great.
    I don't have a girl friend or friends in the real world that will come over and play games with me, so I can't contemplate the theory behind the Wii, so I prefer to play by myself and predict that the PS3 will be the greatest console of all time.
    blah blah blah

Seriously, how can this guy not be biased towards one system. If just put a bunch of time and money into building games for other consoles, why would he praise the Wii?
    Wiiaffied : April 22, 2007
    Accessorwiis : 4 sets of motes and chucks, 2 motionPlus, 1 dance pad, Wii Zapper, colored battery doors, component cables, aluminum travel case
    Gamiis : Wii Sports, Elebits, Big Brain Academy, DDR : Hottest Party, Battalion Wars 2, Mario & Sonic at the Olympics, Medal of Honor : Heroes 2, Rayman Raving Rabbids 2, Rayman Rabbids TV Party, Tiger Woods 08, EA Sports Active, Game Party 1&2, Punch Out, Wii Sports Resort

Do you Wii-B-q?

Member #
    Friends
    3041-8420-1576-4112
    Weeeeeeeeeeoooooooooooooohweeeeeeeeeeeoooooooooooo oh

Attention!! Attention!! This Thread Is Going To Become A Thread For Fanboys To Whine About How There System Is Liek Teh Cooliest. If People Would Like To Attain The Tiniest Bit Of Intellect Then Leave At Once Before The Stupidness Takes Over.

Weeeeeeeeooooooohweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeoooooooooooooooo ooh
    My Face------------------------------------>

Weeeeeeeeeeeee

Add my PSN for some good shit~iDorkfish

Ads