LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    http://www.futureshop.ca/marketing/_...gon=&langid=EN
    Go to your local future shop and see how much they have in stock at close on sat night

I don't think its a problem in Canada..haha and people around here sayz zellerz= target but not the same company ..

Member #
    Friends
    Hello all... I'm a newcomer to these boards... I have been spending most of my time on the PS3 boards...

Anyway back to my point.... Am i missing something here... I didn't get a pre order... but I thought that there were enough of wii's being shipped to stores that If I get there and hour or two from store opening... but some of these threads are giving off the impression that there is going to be some serious camping like ps3???

I'm in Union County NJ.. there are a bunch targets wallmarts, malls, best buy, CC's

Chris Lambert's Nintendo Wii Locator

i'm in 07202 & there alot of results with 50 + wii's at each store???

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by r1000
    Hello all... I'm a newcomer to these boards... I have been spending most of my time on the PS3 boards...

Anyway back to my point.... Am i missing something here... I didn't get a pre order... but I thought that there were enough of wii's being shipped to stores that If I get there and hour or two from store opening... but some of these threads are giving off the impression that there is going to be some serious camping like ps3???

I'm in Union County NJ.. there are a bunch targets wallmarts, malls, best buy, CC's

Chris Lambert's Nintendo Wii Locator

i'm in 07202 & there alot of results with 50 + wii's at each store???
    Yea there will be alot of Serious camping going on but not as bad as the PS3 , People started on that 3 weeks ago!
    Wii has just started but very little people have started...
    And most people who are worried are just worried to get one on LAUNCH but i doubt that you won't be able to find one by the end of the year or by the end of Next year
    Im just kind of worried myself because i live in a stuper populated city[STUPER ] and that if i arrive around 1-4 hours later after opening that would i stand a chance? Now Usualy when we go shopping we get to the mall at 8am -_- but we shop on saturdays, Hopefully my parents will do the same and let me get to the mall at 8am but i only compromised her for 10am +
    WiiOwner since June 2007. SSBB Fan Forever.

Forgotten but always remembered... o_O

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Remove Ads

Ads