LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: On the Verge

Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    I find it interesting that the more I read, the more I realize people don't really care much about graphics. It's all about the gameplay. I've used this example before and I'll use it again: The Grand Theft Auto series always sacrificed graphics for bigger maps, more freedom, more people, cars, etc. and I loved both Vice City and San Andreas for that.
    "I tried to walk into Target, but I missed. I think the entrance to Target should have people splattered all around. Then when I finally walk in the guy says 'can I help you?' Just practicing." -Mitch Hedberg

Member #
    Friends
    Yeah I understand where he is coming from and truthfully you should get one. I'm very hard to please game wise and If you had a game cube I know you missed out on sin and punshiment and then it also seems you didn't get to play some of the games on the older system. You can get them all for cheap and you can even buy most of your GC library back for really cheap if you wanted to.

What is funny is you sound like an experienced gamer and the Oh MY GOD graphics wore off. I feel your pain! For some really different games try beating excite truck, BWii(online is like a cool advance wars), Mario of course, Res evil Wii edition it's that good!, and the new madden. I actually hate video game sports games but this one has me hooked again! Live was a let down which proves EA still does not know basket ball. Also too No more heros just came out and if you like RPG there is a LOAD of them coming actually. Then too the VC games has way too many good games to buy. Another thing cool about the Wii is it's going to take really good artist to shine on it, which is a good thing. Also don't be fooled some of the Wii play games are hard like Wii air hockey and the tank game...well not really hard but really fun. Hey but we all know why you want one Brawl of course..LOL

Where is your god now? zapasant's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    2887-9874-6238-6951
    bad

lack of a good library, tonnes of horrible games few AMAZING games

good

the AMAZING games are truly AMAZING and the game experience is fun, fresh and awesome

PSN ID: zapasant93

Member #
    Friends
    i love my wii, and i love the virtual console aspect of it. i will say that there are few really good games for it at the moment, but it's barely been out a year. the graphics aren't important to me. i've played games with amazing graphics but the game sucked. although there are a lot of bad games, the system is still a young one. you know nintendo won't allow the system to fail. it's NINTENDO for crying out loud
    My Wii Games- Super Mario Galaxy, Wii Play, Resident Evil 4, Super Paper Mario

My Wii VC Games- Donkey Kong, Ninja Gaiden, Sonic 1, Super Castlevania, Super C, Mario Kart 64, Actraiser

My Xbox 360 Games- Bioshock, Call of Duty 4, Halo 3, Madden 08, GH 3, The Darkness

xbox gamertag- Apocalypse

WiiChat Member Big_League_Slugger's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    0638-7157-7489-3737
    Quote Originally Posted by matt_cal
    you know nintendo won't allow the system to fail. it's NINTENDO for crying out loud
    GameCube

PSN: Lou-igi
    Gametag:G8torNation

M'bating to Z Suit Samus Atomheart's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Big_League_Slugger
    GameCube
    Don't forget about Virtual Boy.

Anything else? I have a feeling there is...

WiiChat Member Big_League_Slugger's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    0638-7157-7489-3737
    Quote Originally Posted by Atomheart
    Don't forget about Virtual Boy.

Anything else? I have a feeling there is...
    Yeah

I had one. POS

PSN: Lou-igi
    Gametag:G8torNation

Ads