Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Quote Originally Posted by ps galaxy2
    i believe wii2 will not keep up with ps4 or 720's graphics, i believe it will still be better than the 720 overall, and the real fight will be with the ps4, just like this generation is between the ps3 and wii, cause nobody really likes the 360
    Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa.

Had to stop reading right there because me and many of my friends love the 360. lol

That idea for the next PS would be pretty cool because I have yet to see a spherical console.

Old Signature

"I don't mean to seem like I care about material things, like a social status."

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    1897-3266-4691-9037
    That PS9 video was win.

Call me Justin

Thanks idjut for the epic sig!

Back from a one year hiatus
    -=Join the Waluigi Fan Club (WFC)=-
    52 Members and still growing!

-=:Join the 1st Church of Ramen (1CR)
    11 Members Right Now:=-

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by manred
    Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa.

Had to stop reading right there because me and many of my friends love the 360. lol

That idea for the next PS would be pretty cool because I have yet to see a spherical console.
    sorry if i offended you, but in my opinion, the only good exlcusives xbox360 has is bioshock, halo 3 and gears of war (in my opinion) and ps3 has resistence, MGS4, uncharted drakes fortune, and haze

back to topic: basically the next generation is gonna be like this generation

nintendo- some great new mario games, plus some other kid games and great exclusive games and use motion sensing

xbox720: make another halo game that will be extremle overhyped and over-rated, but still have some great FPS

sony: they will try to cram as many feature into there next system as possible, and start another great sewries, because every sony system has a series that was great one each system

ps1 had spyro, the ps2 spyro games dont count cause they suck
    ps2 had jak and daxter series
    ps3 will have resistence triliogy

Member #
    Friends
    i believe wii2 will not keep up with ps4 or 720's graphics, i believe it will still be better than the 720 overall, and the real fight will be with the ps4, just like this generation is between the ps3 and wii, cause nobody really likes the 360

speaking of next generation consoles, i heard on some website that the number 4 in japan measn death, and since the people who control sony and the playstations are japanese, they would rename the ps4 "playstation galaxy" and make it a shpere-like console

I know it sounds like BS and its 99.9% most likly not true, im just throwin it out there to see what u people think
    lol your a funny kid. you had me goin for a second there... wait no you didnt.

Gamertag/PSN ID=SensesFailxWiix if you add me send me a message via console or wiichat

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    sorry if i offended you, but in my opinion, the only good exlcusives xbox360 has is bioshock, halo 3 and gears of war (in my opinion) and ps3 has resistence, MGS4, uncharted drakes fortune, and haze

nintendo- some great new mario games, plus some other kid games and great exclusive games and use motion sensing

xbox720: make another halo game that will be extremle overhyped and over-rated, but still have some great FPS

sony: they will try to cram as many feature into there next system as possible, and start another great sewries, because every sony system has a series that was great one each system

True about the sony part, but the xbox not so much. (I'm just gonna guess you're a sony fan.)

Anyways, Nintendo will most likely still be making more kid games, but I believe at the same time they will learn to put at least a few more hardcore games so that they could actually compete against other consoles

Old Signature

"I don't mean to seem like I care about material things, like a social status."

Member #
    Friends
    3099-0319-5478-2979

To be fair to each console, 360 has some better exclusives than just 3.
    Also Haze is not even out yet, so you can't say thats a "great" game, no matter how good it may look to you.

Also, Sony is not the only company that maintains a healthy slew of new series for each console. Gamecube Pikmin, Animal Crossing etc., and a Wii one is said to be in the works.

Xbox had Halo, 360 had Gears Of War and Bioshock etc. See where I am going with this? I understand your a sony fan, but you need to turn down the bias level a notch.

CantGetAWii
    ProudWii60Owner

'I don't want to go back, I want a new day & age.'

Retired Moderator-[PM]

Brawl FC: 4682-8172-0512 [PM for add]
    Quote Originally Posted by Sumn0ob
    So all we have to do to become mods is be online all time I can do that on break which is now

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by {Axtlár}
    You guys have to think about this, remember the Gamecube? it wasn't that much of a financial success was it? therefore Nintendo didn't receive enough money to make the Wii the best in everything, but that didn't stop it for being sold out everywhere to this day, Nintendo is receiving big amounts of money now, so yes I think their next console will be the monster console of them all, and not in size but in graphics capacity, motion controlled and ir usage, and stuff we haven't even thought of yet, I know that's what will happen.

I agree. The copies that Wii sold will boost up the Wii2's performance.

@CantGetAWii

I agree with you. The 360 has many great games, and so does the PS3. But it all comes down to different opinions. If someone likes the Sony only because it has more memory, go right ahead. If someone likes 360 just because it is that certain color? Go right ahead. It really depends what you like.

Member #
    Friends
    wii 2 =same but next gen graphics-as some one said they making money by the buket load and it not stopping so they have enough money to up the graphics.

also they will need to make it better as 30% of people who got the wii wont buy it for better graphics.

ps4 and new xbox (wont be 720 it dosent sound cool or flaunt) = yes lol 4 is unlucky in japan. but it all depends on which is out first

out first= not as good graphics as out second.
    and the ps im sure will make online better so it be same as xbox
    wii game playing: GH3
    wii friend code:1778 9634 2151 5464
    gh3 code:502628796471

Member #
    Friends
    I doubt PS will ever beat Xbox online or even be the same. Microsoft is being payed by subscribers so they will use that money to make sure they are still number 1 online.

I think the next Wii will have the graphics of the current 360/PS3 because graphics are so good now days that if they released a console around 2010/2011 then the graphics won't be too big of a jump compared to what it is now.

Technology needs more time to develop. I really hope this generation is the longest lasting generation yet. Im hoping a new console doesn't come until atleast 2012.

So the Wii I think will still be the cheapest and since graphics won't really improve that much the Wii will still look great. Problem is the Wii needs to start getting its quality 3rd party support now or the next Wii will suck again outside of 1st party games. Which so far it looks like the Wii is starting to get more support so it SHOULD have more support next generation.
    Mod Edit: Image removed. Some users may find it offensive and inappropriate.
    SSBB FC: ????-????-???? (New Wii, so I gotta check)
    Gamertag: T3kNi9e
    Been playing alot of WarCraft III lately, anyone up for game? Just message me, my account is the same as here and GT.

Member #
    Friends
    4005-0628-2206-3853
    The Next wii (I'm gonna call it the Nintendo GEAR because I think that'd be a cool name) will probably have some SERIOUS graphics capacity now that nintendo is rolling in the dough. I'm gonna say it'll be on par with the next generation (PS4 and the next Xbox).

Ads