Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    2186-4201-2378-7021
    Quote Originally Posted by balrogs.pa
    N-no, because the wii's motion sensor is copyrighted(if im right) why do you think the ps3 is only 6 axis, not 12.
    That doesn't mean that other consoles couldn't have motion sensors

Quote Originally Posted by balrogs.pa
    The wii uses analog sticks.
    Well yea it uses one, but it's not used for something that needs more precision like aiming.
    GHIII FC: 030179739982
    GH:WT FC: 287929069537
    Mario Kart Wii FC: 5026-4819-3672
    The Conduit FC: 0130-9566-5950

Member #
    Friends
    Xbox360 is a ripoff....I already have the wii for gaming, some of my friends have a 360 which is still broke by the way, and I'd rather get a PS3 for bluray movies plus you'll get free online service

Member #
    Friends
    3156-1824-0023-3057
    actually it's beleieved that it would be the wii and ps3 because back when playstation was made nintendo was going to sign a contract with sony but backed out of the deal to go with the phillups cd-i, I still beleive they could sign together

Spoiler Alert!

Thanks manred for the sweet avy.
    My SSBB code is 5284-1090-0218 name is DYXAN, please message me if I am ever added

Member #
    Friends
    What a sack of whining turds. This article is in no way flaming the Wii, infact its somewhat promoting the Wii60! Which IMO is the best Combo.
    Mod Edit: Image removed. Some users may find it offensive and inappropriate.
    SSBB FC: ????-????-???? (New Wii, so I gotta check)
    Gamertag: T3kNi9e
    Been playing alot of WarCraft III lately, anyone up for game? Just message me, my account is the same as here and GT.

Member #
    Friends
    3041-8420-1576-4112
    Quote Originally Posted by T3kNi9e
    What a sack of whining turds. This article is in no way flaming the Wii, infact its somewhat promoting the Wii60! Which IMO is the best Combo.
    Spoken like a true [Sarcasm]Gentleman[/Sarcasm]

But no srsly, QFT...

Actually...I like PSWii for teh Blue-Ray...Only need 358 More Dollars!
    My Face------------------------------------>

Weeeeeeeeeeeee

Add my PSN for some good shit~iDorkfish

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by pYRo
    OMG i'm really beginning to hate microsoft now. It should be the other way around. People need to "graduate" from the 360 and move on to the revolutionary nintendo wii. I say this because I believe that the next consoles will all have motion-sensing capabilities to the wii's extent, because it's just so much better than those old-school analog sticks. But that's just my opinion.
    wow, this is exactly whats not needed. whether you like it or not wii isnt a great "single console" to own unless youre a complete fanboy (and fanboyism is for stupid people who like to limit their gaming).
    Last edited by Sovieto; 01-29-2008 at 05:06 PM.

Everything in this signature except for this text was made by Wiired, he is my creator and almighty.

Member #
    Friends
    @pYRo: Are you really saying people need to move to a Wii because they're now just bored of their first loves? I think it should be the other way around, at least when you get a secondary console the other gets decent attention until something new comes out for the previous console (and 08' is the Wii's year baby).
    With much love, 261311.

Quote Originally Posted by JT.
    Maybe it's implying yoshi is an animal, and not just a mutated green prostitute mario likes to ride
    -=Join the Waluigi Fan Club=-

Member #
    Friends
    I was thinking of buying a 360... I already have a Wii, OH NOES MICROSOFT CONTROLS MY BRAIN!!!!

Member #
    Friends
    4076-9395-0234-2025
    We've known this one for a while. It makes a hell of a lot of sense.
    360 pretty much gives every1 PC quality titles for 1/10th the price of an equivalently powered PC... Meanwhile Wii gives everyonean experience unlike any other for even less of the price. *gahhh I'm so torn!!* (Buys a PC and a Wii).

"If I had a dollar bill for everytime I was wrong, I'd be a self-made millionaire and I wouldn't be singing..."

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Sovieto
    wow, this is exactly whats not needed. whether you like it or not wii isnt a great "single console" to own unless youre a complete fanboy (and fanboyism for stupid people who like to limit their gaming).
    Limit my gaming? So by buying a system that is dominated by the first person shooter I'm not limiting my gaming but by buying a system with a smaller set of very diverse games I am limiting my gaming? I don't think the word "limit" means what you think it means.

Whether you like it or not, a lot of people buying a Wii aren't traditional video game console owners. They don't buy into this "generation" and "console war" crap and don't have the time or inclination to buy more than one video gaming system. They weren't even looking to buy a video game system. They just saw/played/heard about the Wii and decided to get one for themselves or their kids since it was relatively cheap and fun. If the only video game systems out today were the 360 and the PS3, these people wouldn't have bought anything.

Kudos to Microsoft for realizing that these people really do exist and their effort to get those people to buy a Microsoft console, too. Now if they could just get some games together that might appeal to this sort of video game player...

Ads