+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    3517-9799-4262-2418
    Quote Originally Posted by bonguet
    i have to leave my wii on ??? O.o...

leave it in standby mode. it explains in your owners manual.

I am fast. To give you a reference point, I'm somewhere between a snake and a mongoose. And a panther.
    ~Argue for your limitations,and they're yours...
    -Feel free to add my wii and send me a message and i'll add you back
    -Mario Strikers Charged: 442495 403215
    -MoH: H2 Persona- DexterMorgan114

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    8211-0763-7929-1645
    lol you guys forgot 2 mention that you must have you wii online... is your wii connected to the internet?? if you have wireless it should just pick it up other wise you need to buy a cord... having the internet on your wii is great i suggest you do it NOW... other wise get a sd card you camera should be able to recive it what do you mean by memory stick?? also cant you plug ur cam into the back of the wii where the usb ports are i havnt ever tried but it looks possible
    I left wii-chat in the 09 disaster

Member #
    Friends
    3517-9799-4262-2418
    Quote Originally Posted by toomstone
    lol you guys forgot 2 mention that you must have you wii online... is your wii connected to the internet?? if you have wireless it should just pick it up other wise you need to buy a cord... having the internet on your wii is great i suggest you do it NOW...

someone did mention that, but yeah it was late in the thread

what do you mean by memory stick?? also cant you plug ur cam into the back of the wii where the usb ports are i havnt ever tried but it looks possible

memory stick is sony's format for memory cards in camera, camcorders, etc. they don't use SD or anything they use their own format and it is called Memory Stick, (see also Memory Stick Pro Duo and Memory Stick Micro.)

also cant you plug ur cam into the back of the wii where the usb ports are i havnt ever tried but it looks possible

as far as i know that is not possible. the usb ports can't be used for flash drives, or data transfer. All they can be used for as far as i know, are fans, chargers, lan adaptor, drive dr(3rd party do-dad that connects your wii to your comp for data streaming, don't ask me if it works though, i haven't heard anything about it), and basically as a USB power source for things like ipods, phones and a few other items.

edit: forgot to put keyboards in the section of crap that works with the USB ports.
    Last edited by smyth; 01-31-2008 at 01:24 PM.

I am fast. To give you a reference point, I'm somewhere between a snake and a mongoose. And a panther.
    ~Argue for your limitations,and they're yours...
    -Feel free to add my wii and send me a message and i'll add you back
    -Mario Strikers Charged: 442495 403215
    -MoH: H2 Persona- DexterMorgan114

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    lol you guys forgot 2 mention that you must have you wii online
    No, I didn't forget. But wireless isn't necessary if you're using the SD card to transfer pictures, which is by-far the simplest and best method.

also cant you plug ur cam into the back of the wii where the usb ports are i havnt ever tried but it looks possible
    Just because it has USB ports doesn't mean every possible USB device is supported. Right now, the only things that work are USB keyboards and the USB network adapter. Well, fans too but all they're doing is tapping into the voltage coming off the port.
    Quote Originally Posted by Napalmbrain (Moderator)
    Even if we can somehow keeps this place moderated, eventually the webhosting is going to lapse or something like that, and I doubt i0n's going to be around to fix it. So basically I'm encouraging everyone to migrate over to Link Removed
    Quote Originally Posted by FR. (Moderator)
    i0n just lost interest in this website. And, since no forum can run without an administrator, this forum is basically doomed. Everyone might as well join somewhere else, because if i0n doesn't pay vBulletin, the site will shut down.

Member #
    Friends
    congrats on your wii
    Looking For WII Friends

Member #
    Friends
    yea but... on the manual it says do not connect thing to the wii that we didn't say you could or w/e

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    The Wii manual was designed for when the Wii first came out. There have been developments since. There are network adapters and USB keyboards that now work since a recent firmware update, and of course the fans which just tap the USB power.
    Even if we can somehow keeps this place moderated, eventually the webhosting is going to lapse or something like that, and I doubt i0n's going to be around to fix it. So basically I'm encouraging everyone to migrate over to Link Removed
    i0n just lost interest in this website. And, since no forum can run without an administrator, this forum is basically doomed. Everyone might as well join somewhere else, because if i0n doesn't pay vBulletin, the site will shut down.

Member #
    Friends
    so i can plug my camera via USB and transfer my photos?

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Quote Originally Posted by bonguet
    so i can plug my camera via USB and transfer my photos?
    NO.

Did you even bother to read any of what was said in this thread just a few posts before you???

Ads