LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 66
  1. #11
    Only took 4 years to get1 MetroidZ's Avatar
    Member #
    137
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    London, England Rank: i-wii-sistable
    Posts
    3,592
    Friends
    1
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    1000-0000-0000-0000
    Quote Originally Posted by Equis
    bad habbit already here



    wireless for wifi connection. since the weather and news channel been cancel only online thing the wii will have its VC
    my router can connect wirelessly.

  2. #12
    WII-19-VI Equis's Avatar
    Member #
    2360
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    727
    Posts
    652
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    well cancel for reales date*

    sorry

    In the making

  3. #13
    ₪ ۩ ₪ vagrant's Avatar
    Member #
    2707
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Cedar Rapids, Iowa
    Posts
    3,249
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    8573-5327-9660-0097
    Quote Originally Posted by Equis
    well cancel for reales date*

    sorry
    They never said it would be available on release date. And they even said the browser WOULDN'T be available on release date a while back.

  4. #14
    ABC
    ABC is offline
    Banned ABC's Avatar
    Member #
    1576
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    NyC/Nj
    Posts
    1,629
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    1929-2278-1848-3419
    Quote Originally Posted by vagrant
    They never said it would be available on release date. And they even said the browser WOULDN'T be available on release date a while back.
    Nah, they never told us that the channels wouldn't be available on release. I guess it's ok for companies to half ass a release now?

  5. #15
    WII-19-VI Equis's Avatar
    Member #
    2360
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    727
    Posts
    652
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    yup they never said it was goin to be ready or not!

    but i was xpecting it to come out then

    In the making

  6. #16
    ₪ ۩ ₪ vagrant's Avatar
    Member #
    2707
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Cedar Rapids, Iowa
    Posts
    3,249
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    8573-5327-9660-0097
    Quote Originally Posted by ABC
    Nah, they never told us that the channels wouldn't be available on release. I guess it's ok for companies to half ass a release now?
    They never said they would be available on release. And if you are going to whine about weather and news channels. Please god go to ps3 forums.


    4 million units = lots of server needed.

  7. #17
    ABC
    ABC is offline
    Banned ABC's Avatar
    Member #
    1576
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    NyC/Nj
    Posts
    1,629
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    1929-2278-1848-3419
    Quote Originally Posted by vagrant
    They never said they would be available on release. And if you are going to whine about weather and news channels. Please god go to ps3 forums.


    4 million units = lots of server needed.
    I'll go where I want to go... and right now, it's here. I don't give a shit what kind of servers they need... a console release should have the things they were promoting and promising from the start. I am glad you are so easily pleased though.

  8. #18
    WII-19-VI Equis's Avatar
    Member #
    2360
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    727
    Posts
    652
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    im with ABC on this one!

    its like bringin a girl home from the club with bangin tits and ass and when u get down to it it ends up been a push up bra with toilet paper and a pillow

    In the making

  9. #19
    ₪ ۩ ₪ vagrant's Avatar
    Member #
    2707
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Cedar Rapids, Iowa
    Posts
    3,249
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    8573-5327-9660-0097
    Quote Originally Posted by ABC
    I'll go where I want to go... and right now, it's here. I don't give a shit what kind of servers they need... a console release should have the things they were promoting and promising from the start. I am glad you are so easily pleased though.
    I have this awesome thing called the internet at my home. And this sweet tv channel called the weather channel. All I want(and same with most people) is the ability to play games online. And that was never promised before any games that support it are available.

    Yes I am also glad I am easily pleased. It is what seperates me from the rest of the gaming xbox lan party squads of the world.

    Quote Originally Posted by Equis
    im with ABC on this one!

    its like bringin a girl home from the club with bangin tits and ass and when u get down to it it ends up been a push up bra with toilet paper and a pillow
    As lame as an analogy as that was, no it's not like that. Seeing as how you know this stuff prior to bringing the wii home. Don't buy it if you don't want to. Cancel your order if you must. So the people who aren't whiners will get there wii's fo sho.

  10. #20
    GIVE ME YOUR MII Titanium_Mario's Avatar
    Member #
    1783
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Paris Texas
    Posts
    85
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    hey guys the pics are uploading but they are from my webcam so it will be kinda small sorry about that. but yeah i have pics of the game my nunchuks inside the case the manual 39 pages long the inside of the box has a wii logo on it and the disc is kinda rased like raised picture or whatever its called

Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts