Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by transform8
    u know u have no life when u go around wii chat nit picking

p.s im pretty sure u can use any key board, as for online i dont think u have to, but i think it will come in play for brawl
    Actually, I do have a life, and it's not "nitpicking" or simply "correcting someone's grammar",

it's a f&%ing EPIDEMIC on-line, it is lowering the quality and enjoyment of reading people's posts, it makes it harder to follow what someone is trying to say, and it's generally idiotic to PURPOSELY misspell words just because it's supposedly SO convenient to type 'u' instead of 'you'. It doesn't take any less time to type the ACTUAL word!

You guys can piss and moan about me having "no life", but meanwhile you're lowering the intelligence threshold for all of society by being illiterate morons on the 'net.

Got it?
    WWW.WEARETHEKEY.NET
    WEARETHEKEY.FREEFORUMS.ORG

Come join and help the world Evolve!

BRAWL CODE - 3265-4747-0770
    Wii Console - 2504-6852-5346-7730

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Transfixed
    Actually, I do have a life, and it's not "nitpicking" or simply "correcting someone's grammar",

it's a f&%ing EPIDEMIC on-line, it is lowering the quality and enjoyment of reading people's posts, it makes it harder to follow what someone is trying to say, and it's generally idiotic to PURPOSELY misspell words just because it's supposedly SO convenient to type 'u' instead of 'you'. It doesn't take any less time to type the ACTUAL word!

You guys can piss and moan about me having "no life", but meanwhile you're lowering the intelligence threshold for all of society by being illiterate morons on the 'net.

Got it?
    u no u r bein such a whiny baby, y nowt jus stop readin all o da posts tht r not 2 ur liking

Have fun reading that.
    With much love, 261311.

Quote Originally Posted by JT.
    Maybe it's implying yoshi is an animal, and not just a mutated green prostitute mario likes to ride
    -=Join the Waluigi Fan Club=-

Member #
    Friends
    it's a cat fight in here..

Questions 'bout wii keyboard-cat-hissing.jpg

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Transfixed

Got it?
    U r dum y do u reply 2 a questun if u dont no da ansr dis isnt inglish class so unless u haz somthin useful 2 say dont bother replyin. God help u if neone uses |33+ 5P3A|<

GOT IT

Member #
    Friends
    7575-2010-6883-4512
    I've got a keyboard for my wii now, but it seems the screen keyboard still is showed, is there anyway to make it go away?

Member #
    Friends
    7575-2010-6883-4512
    anyone??? (this is really disturbing...)

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghork
    I've got a keyboard for my wii now, but it seems the screen keyboard still is showed, is there anyway to make it go away?
    Why is it bothering you? It doesn't stop you from typing.

As far as I know, there's no way to turn it off.

Wiichats Idiot Identifier balrogs.pa's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    0588-9206-9468-1123

Tell me why do u get so ruffled up when someone uses the letter u, than You. Tell me in the real world if someone says You/u, do you say "Hold on wait, did you say the letter or the word" or if someone says Why/y do you say "Hold on wait, Why did i? or are you saying the alphabet?"

You don't. Do you know why? because you don't notice the difference, and now you do you get angry about it? Why? theres no point to, its exactly the same, just now you know what their saying exactly. And yes, it does take time difference, small time difference, but it does non the less. And we're not lowering any one's "Intelligence" Because right now, someone who reads this, knows that i mean YOU, not U V W X Y AND Z now i know my a b c's next time won't you type incorrectly with me. and tell me, if you go to a little kid not in school would you teach him how to type correctly or what means what?
    But i do agree, people who purposely type like that and make every single word incorrect like the fourth post above me did, its stupid.

On topic: Well do you have the usb keyboard? if so why dont you try it out yourself, im sure the above posts would answer your question though. i can't sorry.
    Last edited by balrogs.pa; 02-24-2008 at 12:53 PM.
    Mario Kart DS 438194819390
    People i respect on this forum: Atomic,Santa Claws,Frogger,Cyan,Levesque, Balrogs.pain, Shoko, MushroomedMario, sremick
    I make my avatars/signatures!

Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    7082-5155-7237-8142
    Is it worth getting? How much is it the Wii KB?

Member #
    Friends
    9999-9999-9999-9999
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparx
    Is it worth getting? How much is it the Wii KB?
    this KB is about $25

click logo to join the...
    rainbows & unicorns clan!

Ads