Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    8420-0141-9022-6948
    Quote Originally Posted by rukus
    it wont.
    its a term to tell you to shut up and go do something productive
    So what, political discussion is not productive?

Mail me if you want to add me on either the Wii or the 360.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Squall7
    So what, political discussion is not productive?

uneducated and unsupported discission is nonsense.
    politcal discussion when you are blind to other ideas is pointless.
    Wii Games: Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess, Heatseeker, Excite Truck, Wii Play, NHL 2k9, Super Mario Galaxy, Super Strikers Charged, Shaun White Snowboarding, The Bigs, Guitar Hero: World Tour, Ghost Squad, Call of Duty: World at War, Wii Sports Resort, Punch-out!

VC: Wave Race 64

Homebrew Channel

Member #
    Friends
    9156-1265-6763-2556
    I'm sure you being up your own ass is quite blinding for you, sorry to hear that.
    I love you, Adam.

Member #
    Friends
    8420-0141-9022-6948
    That's merely speculation.

Why would you say specific people on here are "uneducated"? Simply because of their political perspective? People choose what to believe and what not to. Besides, I am certainly educated. I may not be educated in a high level of politics, but then saying that only those that have studied politics at university level (or whatever) should be allowed to discuss politics undermines the democratic process.

Besides, I have never heard of any politician that is not "blind to other ideas". Saying you should only have political discussion when people have open minds is not neccessarily a good thing. Usually the best made points are made by people who keep on fighting for a certain thing. Take for example, Pressure groups. If they were to "have an open mind" they would have only one option - to turn back and go home. It's through determination that people change things. Ever heard the quote "Nothing worth doing is easy"?

And lets face it, the media, as Axlar put it, "always distorts things and exagerates them". So what kind of objective, "supported" arguements can we concoct in such a climate? All we have left for discussion is the flawed, biased and subjective arguments and their rebuttals.

Mail me if you want to add me on either the Wii or the 360.

Member #
    Friends
    fair enough. some of you may know what you're talking about. but the cross-spectrum of the forum shows most to be unable to form their own opinion without the help of others.
    im not blind. i know what im talking about.
    some of you are VERY quick to jump on someone as soon as they sau something that emasculates you,
    Wii Games: Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess, Heatseeker, Excite Truck, Wii Play, NHL 2k9, Super Mario Galaxy, Super Strikers Charged, Shaun White Snowboarding, The Bigs, Guitar Hero: World Tour, Ghost Squad, Call of Duty: World at War, Wii Sports Resort, Punch-out!

VC: Wave Race 64

Homebrew Channel

Member #
    Friends
    9156-1265-6763-2556
    fair enough. some of you may know what you're talking about. but the cross-spectrum of the forum shows most to be unable to form their own opinion without the help of others.
    im not blind. i know what im talking about.
    some of you are VERY quick to jump on someone as soon as they sau something that emasculates you,
    Well, that's so obviously directed at me, have the balls to say it, hotshot.

I haven't seen a good post from you in this thread, Rukus. Squall actually shows an opinion and reasons with people, and shows his knowledge on the subject, so naturally I'd rather believe him over someone who "knows what they're talking about" and just comes in here to bash other people's opinions, because really, I don't know what side you're on, you're just a hater.
    I love you, Adam.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Ads