Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Guru of everything Ninty wezeles's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    6074-3351-1151-1701
    His point is he doesnt have online, atleast not the kind he wants... Have they confirmed that MOHH2 will not be online? ive seen rumors both ways but no official reports yet for the aussies... Still if your a FPS kinda guy you should have bought a 360 in the first place! Nintendo is always gonna do what nintendo does best...

MOH 5 is gonna be hitting the Wii based on EA reports hopefully thats online as well. and who knows what else is in line.. They will probably dump a tone of FPS onto the wii here over the next few months because they know the customers will buy them! problem is your already a few montsh behind everyone and if you like FPS so much your gonna want more than a handful of good ones to choose from, but your also going to have to say goodbye to the nintendo 1st partys in return... its your decision i would wait for the official word on MOHH2 but even then thats only one game and its good sure but not the best fps on the market right now...

Its your money decide whats best for you, dont forget to take into account the cost of Live though its not much but you have to pay it every year/month to keep playing online.

Member #
    Friends
    2826-3679-3570-3759
    I know that Medal of Honour Heroes 2 isnt online because i purchased it and it doesnt have the feature, so im taking it back. I dont mind paying $50 every six months for Xbox live, i can afford that.
    Pure Aussie

Member #
    Friends
    3041-8420-1576-4112
    WHOA!! BAD GRAMMAR EXPLOSION!!!

Anywho, seriously, keep the Wii, we are gonna get some great games out this year i says. COD5 is coming out Later this year aint it? I hear thats gonna be on the Wii. If they manage to get the Controls to work it will be a GRRRRRRREAT game that the Wii needed. Plus theres Brawl you can wait for.
    My Face------------------------------------>

Weeeeeeeeeeeee

Add my PSN for some good shit~iDorkfish

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Shikes listen. The Wii has 'original' games and very unique. 360 and PS3 have no original games they have shooters and all the same stuff but just different storylines and some slight differences. Since I have a 360 and a Wii, I really do prefer the Wii more for the originality because I have a GC, Xbox 1, Wii, 360, and the Wii wins. The Wii is 'still' new. Would you rather have lots of the same old games or not have a lot of game but really great new games ? Your decision.

Member #
    Friends
    i sold my wii for a 360 and i only regret not doing it sooner, many others also have and have the same thought on it (all though not all of them are still at this site). even though, i didnt sell mine so close to ssbb release.... i sold mine when there was no games to play.

Quote Originally Posted by Close
    Shikes listen. The Wii has 'original' games and very unique. 360 and PS3 have no original games they have shooters and all the same stuff but just different storylines and some slight differences. Since I have a 360 and a Wii, I really do prefer the Wii more for the originality because I have a GC, Xbox 1, Wii, 360, and the Wii wins. The Wii is 'still' new. Would you rather have lots of the same old games or not have a lot of game but really great new games ? Your decision.
    wow dude, for being here so long i didnt think you could make a dumbass comment like that.

Everything in this signature except for this text was made by Wiired, he is my creator and almighty.

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Quote Originally Posted by Sovieto

wow dude, for being here so long i didnt think you could make a dumbass comment like that.
    Maybe it's dumbass, but it's my dumbass comment. Which makes it awesome

Member #
    Friends
    hey like someone said try and get both. i love my set up. i use my wii for the different types of games, and use my 360 for mostly sports and shooters. i get the best of both worlds
    My Wii Games- Super Mario Galaxy, Wii Play, Resident Evil 4, Super Paper Mario

My Wii VC Games- Donkey Kong, Ninja Gaiden, Sonic 1, Super Castlevania, Super C, Mario Kart 64, Actraiser

My Xbox 360 Games- Bioshock, Call of Duty 4, Halo 3, Madden 08, GH 3, The Darkness

xbox gamertag- Apocalypse

Just That Great Extra Life Mushroom's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    3210-5733-2914-1432
    ^ Exactly.

But you d as you like man. I'd personally get both. But that's me.

Just ask yourself "what kind of gamer am I? What system is best suited to my needs?" and then go from there.

The wii and the 360 offer different experiences. And based on the person they make prefer one experience over the other.

Do some self analysis and then make your call. Don't listen t anyone's opinions but your own.
    NiGHTS Friend code: 1633-3288-9171
    Super Smash Bros. Brawl Friend code: 1633-3900-0312

JEM
    Member #
    Friends
    I really want to get a 360, but I'll have to buy it with my own money cause my parents wouldnt let me sell the Wii, just beecause they sometimes bowl using wii like once a week....:@

JEM
    Member #
    Friends
    But , im gonna rent moh tonight and maybe ill like it and keep the wii for longer

Ads