LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    I'm in Hamilton! w00t Go Hammer! Anyway... I'll be picking up my copy at TRU in front of Limeridge Mall. I've had a preorder for over five months, so I'll be sure to have one tomorrow morning when they open. And you?
    WiiSports (obviously) / Redsteel / Excite Truck / TC:SO / Rayman RR / Wii Play / Sonic and the Secret Rings / Mad Catz Skinz

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    I live in Brampton, Ontario (b-town ) I'm getting my wii at futureshop as soon as it opens. My sister works there so hopefully I'll be getting a discount on it (hopefully )

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by .therev
    I live in Brampton, Ontario (b-town ) I'm getting my wii at futureshop as soon as it opens. My sister works there so hopefully I'll be getting a discount on it (hopefully )
    Do they even five discounts for hot release items like this?! That's awesome... for you!
    WiiSports (obviously) / Redsteel / Excite Truck / TC:SO / Rayman RR / Wii Play / Sonic and the Secret Rings / Mad Catz Skinz

Member #
    Friends
    Hopefully they do, my sister didn't ask so I'm just going on a gut feeling. If not I'll be glad to pay full price, either way I'm getting that Wii tomorrow.
    Sex, Drugs, and Rock and Roll

Wii Will Wii Will Rock You!

Member #
    Friends
    lol wow another hamilton eh lol. n yah i was actually gonna go to brantford cuz tere walmart has 54 wiis but there was already a long line up early this afternoon. so said screw it. then i called the toys r us that were both going to across from limeridge and spoke to the guy,he said there gonna be selling 10,and if there ends up being a line up they will give a ticket to the first 10 ppl n tell the others to leave cuz no point waitin in line if u cant get one. and i told him bout the lineups at walmarts in ancaster n brantford hes like thats crazy and i asked when i should go hes like if u went in the mornin few hrs before we open u will be fine. and a friend just went drivin around to all these other places that r gonna be selling them n no line ups. so so far so good!

Member #
    Friends
    My sister said the Futureshop she works in, has 99 wii's in stock. If 99 are sold out I'm heading to bestbuy if not there I'm going anywhere to get one.
    Sex, Drugs, and Rock and Roll

Wii Will Wii Will Rock You!

Member #
    Friends
    hey Tuned!: i tried sending u a pm but apparently i dont have enough posts or privalges to do so yet. anyways man,u said u pre ordered urs, like i said im goin tomorrow to get mine. i called toys r us b4 they closed n the girl checked n noone outside yet,but incase i dont get one,i just wanted to tell ya good job on the pre order,i didnt even think bout it, n enjoy ur new console man. have a good one. im goin at 4am. take it easy and everyone else, enjoy ur new NINTENDO WII TOMORROW!!!!!

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by benj22
    hello fellow canadians! im in hamilton ontario,what bout u guys?
    so u guys that have not pre ordered,like myself lol,where u guys gonna be getting urs?or in hopes to get one?u gonna camp out?what time u figure u guys r gonna stand in line at? pls only canadians as other places wont help out too much
    HEY!! i'm from hamilton too! whoa dude thats trippy. I live near woodward, im getting my wii from bestbuy in burlington, i was seachin the forums and im like cool another guy from hamilton XD

Member #
    Friends
    awsome! btw..I GOT MY WIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!! lol. we were first ones there at toys r us. well 2 ppl were there but they were pre orders n then us.got there at 1am. holy shit was it ever cold out. my feet r frozen lol.they onl had 18 available to sell in the store and they let 10 ppl in the "R" zone at a time so its not crazy n pushy n rush. so long wait but well worth it. cant wait to play this! i need sleep now though..gotta work at 3-midnight

Member #
    Friends
    yeahhhhh e towwnnnnnn

haha i want a hockey game for the wii
    so i can be my preacious oilerssss

Ads