LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    8573-5327-9660-0097

More reason why I love wal-mart

Ok so I just got back from one of the wal-marts near me, wanted to see if there was finally a line or anything because there wasn't at all last night. There wasn't so I went inside to check to see if there was a line inside. There wasn't, so I asked someone in electronics(I have talked to him before also when I bought red steel a couple days ago) and he said they decided they were going to hand out vouchers. I asked him when and he said that there hasn't been anyone else who have asked about it, just people who have asked if they were selling them at midnight via phone call. So what does he do? He gives me the very first voucher and tells me just to come back at midnight and I can get my wii.

So I just have to chill at my place until then and I will get one. Almost like last minute preorder without having to pay first to have it reserved

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by vagrant
    Ok so I just got back from one of the wal-marts near me, wanted to see if there was finally a line or anything because there wasn't at all last night. There wasn't so I went inside to check to see if there was a line inside. There wasn't, so I asked someone in electronics(I have talked to him before also when I bought red steel a couple days ago) and he said they decided they were going to hand out vouchers. I asked him when and he said that there hasn't been anyone else who have asked about it, just people who have asked if they were selling them at midnight via phone call. So what does he do? He gives me the very first voucher and tells me just to come back at midnight and I can get my wii.

So I just have to chill at my place until then and I will get one. Almost like last minute preorder without having to pay first to have it reserved
    ahhh i should have gone to walmart

WiiOwner since June 2007. SSBB Fan Forever.

Forgotten but always remembered... o_O

Member #
    Friends
    I hate you.

:P

Computer Nerd, not Geek codeking's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    walmart sucks!
    "There are two things that are infinite: human stupidity and the universe. I'm not sure about the latter."

-Mark Twain

"Sh1t burns well apparently so the PS3 should go up like petrol."

- Silent-Sniper

Member #
    Friends
    Hell yeah, dude! that kicks ass. There's been a line at the Wal-Mart in my town since yesterday afternoon. Good thing I've got a pre-order. Reggie Fils-Aime called me yesterday (ok, it was a recording...i'll admit that) and told me that I could pick up my Wii at midnight tonight.
    #1 on the list for a Wii

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by vagrant

That's very lucky, would've beat having to stay there till midnight.
    Sex, Drugs, and Rock and Roll

Wii Will Wii Will Rock You!

Ads