LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by T3kNi9e
    Xbox has sold 17.7 million consoles, XBL has 10 million subscribers, thats more than 50% of the Xbox owners online...

Also the 360 had bad sales in US these recent months because the demand was alot higher than the supply so their was a console shortage. Just like the Wii, but I don't think it was as bad. Hell where I live I can't find a Xbox 360 anywhere.
    Really Well why no web stories about it? And why does the Wii still out sale it in the US or are you located some where else. the xbox has been stck at 16 million for a while. And where did you get 17 million from? Oh well what ever I posted the japan numbers because most of my games will be made over there unless some things change.

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    WOW thanks T3kNi9e I did not know the PS3 out sold the xbox 360...LOL Hilarious stuff there in the mist of COD4 too WOW. What is sad is this is maybe for a HDDVD device. Many people got a HD tv this holiday season and most bad sets make dvds look like trash.

Supply constraint my ass...LOL The last time I heard about some thing like that the Wii was out selling every one. If that is the case then this may be caused by the fact that MS is trying to really fix the RROD problem.

Where is your god now? zapasant's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    2887-9874-6238-6951
    has the 360 even reached over 1 mil over in jap

wii pwnage

PSN ID: zapasant93

Ads